Chapter 16

( Matt and all the boys right now are 20 Except cam is 21 and all the girls are nineteen except bailey who is 20)
I woke up in my soft bed and rolled over hoping to see Matt. He wasn't in the bed so I went downstairs and the girls were there. " have you guys seen Matt ? " I asked " no, have you seen Hayes or Shawn ? " page asked. The boys were missing and we had no idea where they were. They wouldn't answer there phones or anything. Paige and Alexis walked the beach looking, Maggie stayed home with the kids just in case the came back and me and bailey walked the streets. " cherry I'm freaking out ! " Bailey said " why? I'm sure there around " I said. Bailey looked at me " cams never done anything like this before so I'm scared " she said. I put my hand on her shoulder, " everything is gonna be ok " I said. We walked down the street but only found dead ends.

( two days later )
The boys are still missing and bailey is practically pulling her hair out I'm scared of what could've happened to them. We've gotten no contact from them and we found a piece of paper by the sink but it was wet and unreadable. we didnt call the police hoping they would come home. paide screamed in anger and grabbed her phone and dialed 911. she was about to push call when the boys burst threw the door laughing. we all stared at them and they looked at us in confusion. " where the frick have you been ! " i screamed matt looked at me " what do you mean ? we were at a meet and greet in tampa " he said " you were gone for three days ! ! " paige screamed " didnt you get our note ? " cam asked " no ! there was paper by the sink but it was wet and smeared ! " maggie said. hayes hit nash in the head " i told you not to put it near the sink " hayes said. i pulled matt aside and i had tears in my eyes. " matt ! do you know what its like to not know where someone you love is ! not knowing if they are dead or alive ? " i screamed. he was looking at the ground then with tears in his eyes looked up at me. " yes " he said, i stopped for a second and remember how i was shot and he went threw what i just went threw. i looked at him and wiped my tears and walked upstairs.