He's mine... She's mine... Ch.10

I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT IS HARD WRITING IN THE POINT OF VIEW THAT I HAVE BEEN WRITING IN. ITS ACTUALLY REALLY HARD TO KEEP IT UP. SO NOW I WILL BE CHOOSING TO WRITE IN ONE PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

Eva's POV

I kept my head down as I walked down the street. I was numb, cold, and -and-and... well that's just it. I didn't know who or what I was anymore. Alex, my Alex, had just wronged me in the worst possible way. Thinking about it made me want to cry and scream. But now's not the time for that, right now I had to get to Rob.

My arms were crossed over my chest, trying to keep some of the body warmth that I still had. Rob's house was not that far away from Alex's. Since Alex was wealthy they somewhat lived in the same neighborhood. It was about twenty blocks away from his house and so far I walked fifteen of them.

I was almost there.

That's what was keeping me together. I hadn't cried one single tear, not even when I was finally alone. I wasn't going to say or feel anything until I was with Rob. He would know what to do. Because I sure didn't.

I turned the corner to come face to face with the gate that secured Rob's new house. Mansion was a more fitting word, as I stared up at the mansion I tried to remember which window was Rob's.

"Eva?"

I jumped at the sound that came from no where. I looked up, down, side to side trying to detect the the source of the voice.

"Rob? Where are you?" I was speaking to know where in particular because I didn't know where that voice came from.

A buzzing sound came to my ears making me look to the far left side of the gate. There on the brick wall was a speaker, which I'm guessing is where Rob is speaking from.

"I'm inside Eva. What are you doing out so late, and at my house?"

I swallowed hard, trying to find my voice. I had to tell him what happened, I needed him.

"Rob, something bad happened. I--" I took a deep breath. "I need you."

It wasn't even a second later that I saw Rob emerge from the huge door that was the entrance to his house. He jogged towards me, wearing sweat pants and a simple black t-shirt. Finally seeing him after everything happened made me break down. I cried tears of relief, happiness, anger, sadness, and much more.

I had slumped down to the ground still holding myself, because it felt as if I was falling apart. I heard the squeak of the gates opening and the sound of Rob's footsteps coming closer.

Then I felt Rob's arms around me, picking me up and walking me towards his house bridal style. I clung to him sobbing like a pathetic little child. I felt so embarrassed.

"It's OK, Eva I've got you, I promise," he murmured into my ear. It felt so good to hear him. We entered his house and I stopped crying out loud making sure that I didn't wake anyone.

I felt bad as he carried me upstairs, I probably weighed a lot but he didn't seem to mind. He never slowed down and his breathing was normal.

We made it to his room, he opened the door and left the light off as he led me to his bed. He placed me gently on his bed and I brought my knees to my chest and held myself. The bed dipped as Rob joined me.

"Eva. Tell me what happened." Rob looked concerned, the window in his room was the only source of light and I could see his eyebrow scrunched up in worry.

I looked away, finding the wall very interesting. I finally realized, I hadn't thought this through, what if Rob hated me for not telling him about Alex? I basically lied to him and he has been so sweet to me. Should I tell him?