Abigail

I wake up the next morning in my designated bed at the hideout. Looking around, I see everyone still in their beds fast asleep. Except for one. Michael. He usually wakes up last out of all of us.

I step out into the living room area and find him hunched over the dining table. He doesn't notice me come in, as he's looking at something.

"Hey," I whisper, careful not to be too loud.

Michael glances over his shoulder, then straightens up. "Oh, hey. I wasn't expecting anyone to wake up."

"Yeah, well I wasn't expecting anyone to already be up, especially you."

He looks down at the wooden floor and chuckles. "You've got a point there, Abigail."

Hearing him saying my full name gives me the chills. Now it's my turn to look away. "Anyway, what are you looking at over there?"

"Oh um, just some papers."

I stand close to him, scanning the papers. "These are the recruit papers," I identify, turning to look at him, our faces inches away.

"I was just getting them ready for today when Macy... comes over," he says slowly, his eyes looking me up and down.

"Yeah."

"Yeah..." he moves even closer to me. I inch closer as well, anticipation filling me. Just as we were about to touch, a bed creaks. He jumps out of his trance and looks over at the bedroom door. I sigh softly with slight frustration. He brings his hand up, strokes my cheek with his thumb, and gives a small smile. I smile back.

And then we retreat, him continuing to study the papers, and me sitting on the couch. Shortly after, Muse stumbles out. He stops and stares at us suspiciously.

"What are you two doing up?"

We exchange glances, then Michael speaks up. "Well I was just getting prepared for later today, and she woke up, so she's just been sitting there."

"Sure ... ok." Muse then laughs, something he doesn't do too often. But Michael does something he rarely does himself. Blush. Seeing him blush, I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

Muse looks from him to me, then says, "That's definitely the only thing that happened." He then heads to the kitchen. I look to see if he's gone, then jump up.

Our eyes meet, and he shakes his head and smirks. "What you bloody do to me, Abigail."

I bite my lip as he says my name once again. As he starts walking towards me slowly, his smirk gets bigger. "You like it when I say your name?"

I nod. "It sounds amazing in your accent."

"Abigail, Abigail, Abigail, Abigail," he continues to repeat as he gets nearer and nearer until he was probably centimeters away.

He puts his forehead on mine. "Abigail," he whispers before his lips lock with mine.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it's sorta a filler chapter. I don't know, I just really felt like writing about something between Michael and Abigail. We all knew it'd come eventually haha.

Also, who do you think should be with who? We have Muse, Alexander, Luna, and Raven.

I wanted to say rest in peace to Daniel Kyre. It's always so hard to get that news, so my love goes out to his family and friends; and colleagues like Ryan Magee, Matt Watson, and of course Mark Fischbach (Markiplier). Rest in peace.

- Kat