Feeling Sick

Chanyeol arrive at his apartment after a short visit to the clinic once he felt not really well this morning.He throw himself to the soft and comfortable couch.He sighed.The comfy couch make him feels drowsy.He looks around before he falls into a deep slept.

                                *****

Baekhyun looks worried since chanyeol is not picking up his phone calls.Concerned about chanyeol is very NOT normal for him.Chanyeol always pick up his call whenever what is happening.He calls chanyeol for once again.Fails.

"Shut up woman! Ugh!! I wanna hear chanyeol voice not yours!!" He muttered angrily and try to call him once again.But before he 'tap' chanyeol's number,Chanyeol's called him a minute faster.He smirk.

"Lol.your missed calls is more than my mother.what's up?" Chanyeol speaked innocently.

"Where's on earth did you throw your phone?! I almost thought that you're already dead,man!" Baekhyun tried not to be so loud in the office.Duhh

"Sorry.Im not feeling well so i went to see the doctor.Can you stop by? Take care of me tonight? Im hungry." Said chanyeol begging for baekhyun sympathy.

"What?are you seriously sick?Then,I'll be there in 10.Gidaryeobwa." Baekhyun tidy up his desk and quickly on his way to chanyeol's house.

                             ******

"Yeol-ahh.Your Chicken Ginseng stew are ready!" Baekhyun place the pot on the table and sit infront of chanyeol.Chanyeol passed his empty bowl to baekhyun and smile.Baekhyun took the bowl and filled it with soup and chicken.

"Gomawoyo.Jal mogetseubnida." chanyeol take a sip of the soup and start digging in.Baekhyun so glad that chanyeol loves his soup.

"Are you...going to ermm...sleep here?" Chanyeol hesitately asked and waiting for answer.

"Where can I sleep? On the couch?"     Baekhyun smirk.

"Beside me is fine? Its kind of lonely without kyungsoo in the house." Chanyeol sly.

                               *****

"Baek-ah,are you already sleep?" Chanyeol turns his body facing up with baekhyun where lying next to him.Chanyeol smiled.

"You're cute in this angle" Chanyeol muttered and his eyes can't took off from baekhyun.Chanyeol covered the whole baekhyun body with his blanket.Warmth.

Sleep well,buddy.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading ^^

Huuu I ran out of ideas...any suggestion for the next chapter? Hoho

Kindly Vote for my story~

Happy reading^^