cemetry

BAEKHYUN's POV

"Oh my god,what he's going to do now?To close chanyeol to close"  I closed my eyes as I can feels chanyeol's breath on my face.

Dup.Dap.Dup.Dap.

                                 *****

BEEP~BEEPPPPP~

"Ahhh~what the beep-ing" Baekhyun yawning while search for the beep-ing sources where its woke him up from his beauty sleep.Found it!.He double tap the dark screen to open and he found 15 missed calls from chanyeol and 2 measagges from taeyeon.Taeyeon?!.He rubbed his eyes and blink for a few times before read  the sender's name again.Damn it!.

Taeyeon: oppaa~~let's meet up tomorrow? Its been a long time and I really really missed you.Don't you miss me,oppa? Muahh reply me ❤

Taeyeon:hmm no wonder you're not replying me...its 03:45 a.m..Have a nice sleep then.Dream about me~I'll call you tomorrow.Muahh ❤

He delete the texts after read it and start to call chanyeol.

                               *****

Oh darling I~know you're taken.Something about this just don't feel right~~

Chanyeol answered  directly.

"Yo! I thought you won't call me back."

"Sorry dude.What's up? Is it important? 15 calls like seriously?"

"It is."

"What?"

"Let's go to our parents cemetry tomorrow.11 morning."

"What for?"

"To have their bless.Plus,they are your parents.Why asking?"

"Nothing.See you there.Threat me if you late."

"Ohh crap! Im broke.Idiot I love you."

"I..."

The call's ended.

                              *****

CHANYEOL's POV

I take a few sips from the drink.You never late for once.I look at my watch on my right hand.Damn! Still early.From the far,I saw baekhyun with a girl.Pretty girl.The girl hand trying to hold baekhyun's but then,baekhyun pulled his hand and walk fast to the cafe.He smiled at me and I saw that girl rolled his eyes.Haha.

"Sorry.am I late?" is what baekhyun said to me and glare at the girl beside him.

"Nope.you're punctual as always dude.Want some drinks before we leave?" I hand them the menu but baekhyun shook his head.

"I want exactly like what you drink" she said while fixing her blonde hair in her compact mirror.

"You drink we're leaving" said baekhyun while standing get ready to leave I guess.

"But we're just arrive and Im thirsty." She starts showing her feminine infront of us.Ugh I think I want to puke.

"I understand.Go ahead and have some drink.I said 'we'  and not 'us'.Don't you go to school?" Said baekhyun sarcastically.Then,we leave her alone in the cafe.Poor girl.

                            *****
"Why did you bring and leave that girl?" Im asking because of curiousity.

"Taeyeon wanted to follow me and I don't care.She wants some drink,she can have that.Why?" he replied.

We sat on the bench after we bought our tickets to the destination.

"Miss them?" Is what baekhyun asked to me.

"I do.Don't you?" I looked at his face waiting for answer.

"Nahh...its such a relief that they leave me.Alone on this earth.You are lucky cause kyungsoo still with you." He punch chanyeol's shoulder playfully.

"You can't say that! They are your parents.I know they love you.Even a cat love its kitten."

"How make you really sure? They treat me like a dog chanyeol! Even worse than a dog.Harsh words and beat me is normal for them.Its hurt me.I..." he take a deep breath before he continues.

"Im perpetual scared whenever they came home.Once I heard their engine,I'll locked myself in the room and hide in the blanket.Home is like a hell and parents is like a demon.They tortured me without knowing my feeling.They're really hurting me.I..."

"Baekhyun,..." I hugged him and patted his back as his face turns red.Holding his tears maybe.

                            *****
Baekhyun is sleeping beside me.Its just half an hour on the train but he's already collapse.He reminds me of his mother.She's beautiful.I caressed baekhyun's hand.His hand is very soft and his fingers are so slim and looks like a girl.He even looks like a girl when he is sleeping.Too feminine!.

I look at him closer.Beautiful.His pink lips,eye lashes,eyebrows and nose.Its perfect.He's even more beautiful than the girl before.I forgot her name.Whatever her name is.I saw his left eyeballs moving.I smiled.

"Already wake up? Am I disturbing you?" I asked as his eyes is still closed.

"Yea kind of." is all what he said.

I can't hold myself and smile.I don't know what's wrong with me but all I know is I kissed him on his forehead.Spontaneously.am I crazy?

"Erk chanyeol,what did you just do?" He asked me rubbing his forehead.

"Just one wake up kiss.Like it? Just want to show you my love." Im trying my best to hide my embarrassment.

"What the fuck! Your face is turning red." He laugh like a retarded and thats annoys me.

Im getting a little closer to his face and he stops laughing.His face start to change the colour.Its not red,its pink like a cotton candy.How sweet!.I stare at his pink lips and smirked.

"Wh..what are looking at?" He pushed me away and Im just laughing looking at his reaction.

"Fair enough sweet candy" I tease him and continue laughing.

"Shut upp!" He touch his cheeks and covered my mouth.He's cute.

______________________________________

Hello readers!

What do you guys think about this chapter?? And I insert Taeyeon in the story Lmao XD

Kindly vote for my story or suggest any ideas for next chapter for me ^^~
♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ya!