Go Outtt!

KYUNGSOO's POV

As Im cooking at the kitchen waiting for my lazy hyung to wake up,I receive a call from baekhyun hyung.

"Hello? Hyungg!" I greet cheerfully.

"Kyunggie-ahh~Long time no see huh? How's studies?" Is what he said.

"Great! Im on my holiday and I'll go back to Melbourne on  the next month." I explained.

"Ahh~where's chanyeol?" He asked.

"He's still in his sleep.He came back home late last night.Busy I guess."

"Ahh~okay then.Got to go continues my work.Sent him my regard.Bye."

*OFF*

*****

JONGIN's POV

"Annyeonghijumuseyo hyung~" I greeted.

"Haha yea thank you.Any help needed?" Chanyeol asked politely.

"Yea I have some problems about this graphical.Im honestly sorry for intruding your Sunday." Im really shy and sorry right now cause disturbing him.Or should I just have asked baekhyun's hyung earlier.

"Ahh the graphical.Don't worry too much.Its easy pleazy.Look from the bottom to top and record it vertically.You'll follow the flow with the data.Im guarantee." He explain.

"Ahh thanks hyung.Sorry again and enjoy your sunday." Is all what I said before ended the called.

I continues my work and do as I have been told.

*****
I really shy and scared to asked,but chanyeol will get mad of me if I made this little mistakes.So,Im dared myself to go to his desk.

"Erm excuse me Mr.Byun,can you checked my graphical.Is it right?" I showed him my graph.

"Yea let me see." Seriously,he looks so cool when he's analysing my graph.Also, in the formal working outfit,I really admiring him.

"Ehem Jongin,are you listening?" I startled when I hear my name.

"Sorry Mr.Byun,What is it again?" I smiled.

He shook his head and hand me the graphical with smile."Overall,its good.And stop calling me Mr.Byun.Call me whatever you want except buddy.Now,shuhh shuhh." He indicating me to go away with grinned.

"Alright hyung.Thanks ya!" Is what I said before I leave his desk.

*****

BAEKHYUN's POV

"Hyung?" I just shook my head and continues my work.But then,I heard my notification song.One message appear on the screen.I grab my phone and opened the message.

Chanyoda: Stop thinking about me man!Focused on your work.duhh

What the heck with this guy?Problematic one.

"Okay great I can't focus on my work.Seriously?" I looked at the phone with very-annoyed-person-here face.

*****

"Kyungsoo-ahhhhh!!!"

Kyungsoo startled when he heard chanyeol is calling his name so loud.Crazy Brother as usual.He take a big step and climbed the stairs

"What's up hyung?" He gives a-very-boring-face to his brother.

"What's wrong with your face? Nahh its fine.Your face is fine.Gladly." Chanyeol laugh.

Kyungsoo crossed his arms and opened his step to go downstairs since chanyeol are still laughing and didn't say anything important to him.Despite,he wanted to finish his chores.Kitchen chores.But chanyeol halted him.

"Woah wait a sec wait!Where are you going young boy?"

"Downstairs.Anything needed?Better hurry."

"Woah chill up bro.I just want you to go out from this house." Chanyeol grinned.

"WTF did I do wrong until you kick me out?! I cook and even do the laundry.Oh! And also doing the house chores to show my grateful.But you,kicking me out.You don't love me anymore hyung?Okay fine Im out!"

"what the hell are you talking?! Im not kicking you out my BELOVED bro.I just...want you to go out having fun and make some friends here!! Its like 24/7 you're in the house.Aren't you bored?Go and get some fresh air.Weird you."

"Ah im sorry." I covered my embarassment."But I am having some fun cooking.And you are my friend same goes to baekhyun hyung.Fresh air?I watered the flowers this morning.Its growing well.What else?"

"You idiot!Go out and have some fun at the mall!Go out and do what a man do.Not 24/7 doing the house chores!You feminine brat!"

"Okay okay I go.Im going.Chill up bro.Its not a bad thing if Im doing the chores."

"Just go and be normal you punk!"

*****

KYUNGSOO's POV

"Ah what's with hyung ordering me to go out.Haaa its bored.Nothing here." Im just walking and walked around.Im seriously dont know what to do as soon as I stepped here.I sat a benched in the mall and take out my phone.Just want to make some search.

"Ahaa!Why I didn't think of this place earlier?" I grinned and rush to the car.

*Bummm*

"Ouchh!"

"Oh my god!Im so sorry.I shouldn't looking on the phone while walking.I apologize."

"Ahh its okay.Got to go bye"

She helps me to stand up.I bowed to her before I left her alone and rushing to the car.Be more careful than before.

*****
Myeondong garosu-gil

I walked with cheer after I parked my vehicle.This place is more fun than the boring mall.Its been a long time since I studying overseas.

"Uwahhh~" I smiled cheerfully when I found rice cake stall here.Once I entered the stall,I ordered my rice cakes.Craving.

Truttt~trutttruttt~

"Oh? Hello?" Kyungsoo answered the call once its ringing.

"Yo dude.Im here In korea.Where were you?"

"Woahh ken are you seriously here?! Take a cab here...Im in myeondong." I said in very excited tone.

"Yea Im freaking serious.Okay will be there soon.Order for me something too.I heard Ahjumma voice" he laugh.

"Alright.See you" the call ended as soon we greet our farewell.

______________________________________

Annyeong readers!

So what do you think? Any ken-stans here? Haha will insert more characters to make it more alive.wuuu~

Kindly vote for my story.Any suggestions or ideas for the next chapter are very welcome^^

Happy reading:)