*He Stands Up For You*

Calum- School. The worst place ever for you. Today was particularly bad. You failed a Maths quiz, got detention, and you ripped your Vans. As you walked out into the hallway to head home you approached by the stereo typical popular kids. Cheerleaders and Football players. You just opened your locker minding your own business when your locker was slammed shut.
"Hey!" you yelled at the jerk who slammed your locker
"What you emo freak?" the blond cheerleader with the mini skirt and ponytail asked.
"Nothing" you said turning your back walking out. Before you could leave you were pushed to the ground by the quarter back.
"Weirdo" he spat.

You stood up and whiped your tears. You wouldn't let them see you cry. You were running out when you heard a high pitch scream and someone hitting someone. You turned around to see the bad boy of your school... Calum Hood.
"Don't talk to a beautiful girl like that that" he said through his teeth.

He walked the opposite way so you did to.

Ashton-
Ashton was your brother Lukes best friend. One day when you came off the school bus, you tripped and fell dropping your books. You tried to pick them up but kids kept knocking them out of your hand. You tried to hang out but they just kept falling. That was until you Ashton stepped in. He grabbed your books and told all the kids to get lost or he'll have the seniors beat them up.
Luke- You and Luke weren't the most outspoken people. You both kept a lot to yourself. One day you were walking hand in hand around LA. When girls started yelling horrible things at you for being with Luke, he yelled back.
"Leave her alone she's beautiful and she's mine!" he said to the girls. You giggled and ran to where no one would be able to bother you.

Michael- You and Michael were at a party. You weren't wasted but you had a few drinks that night. When one guy starts putting his hands on you, Michael grabs his shoulders and punched him in the eye. You quickly leave the party and start laughing about the incident.
"Woah my babe can throw a punch!" you say looking at his bruised knuckles.