*Video Games*

Calum- Calum was big into Fifa, and you actually player soccer. One day you were over his house and he asked you to play.
"Cmon babe I'll teach you how to play."
"Okay fine" you agreed. You say Indian style on the couch and he stood behind the couch. He wrapped his arms around you to reach the remote. You smirked as you started at the game.
"Ok so this is how you shoot, and there! You scored!" He celebrated high fiving you. You laughed and turned to face him. You leaned in and so did he. You started kissing until you turned away from him and turned towards the TV. You pressed the button like Calum showed you and you scored
"Take that Hood!"
Ashton- "ASHTON PLEASE PLAY WITH ME" you shouted to your older brother begging him to play Mario cart with you.
"FINE YOUR SO ANNOYING!" He yelled plopping on the couch next to you.
"Here!" You tossed him the controller and started to play.

Ten minutes later you were both screaming your heads off.
"NO NO NO TURN UGHH!" Ashton yelled.
"YESS YESS NOOOOO!" You screamed
"VICTORY!" Ashton yelled and jumped up and down on the couch after he crossed the finish line.
"Fine you win" you sighed in defeat.
Luke-  "Pshhhhhh you could never beat me in just dance" you challenge your lanky uncoordinated friend Luke.
"Yes I sooooo could!" He argued.
" fine let's settle this then" you got up and turned on the game console. Luke stood beside you as you chose your song.
"Yes britney" you say choosing Britney Spears' song Hit Me Baby One More Time.
"Let's do this." Luke said when the music came on.

The moves came across the screen faster than Luke expected. He ended up just swinging his arms around and jumping from side to side.
"Why am I losing so bad?" He whines. When you look over you can't help but laugh at the tall blond boy

"Hey stop, what's so funny?" He asks
"Your...dancing. HAHAHAHA you can't dance." You laugh clutching your sides.
Michael- "NO WAY THANK YOU Y/n" michael shouted when you have him the new Pokemon video game.
"SET IT UP! You urge him as he puts it in. He throws you a controller and sits on the couch next to you.
"I love my present and I love you" he said pressing his forehead on yours kissing you sweetly.

A/n first day of one directions break:((( <\3