The next destination

Your POV

It's a new day and since you woke up early you where in a good mood, the boys where getting ready to go into the Recording studio. So you decided to wear some shorts and a singlet with a watermelon on it with your hair down, and after that you put a bit of makeup just some eyeliner and mascara. And don't forget a bit of lipgloss.
You wear finished and you sat down at the table reading a random book you found on the bus, "what is life" it titled it was a good book so you kept reading.

"Ok r u ready to go Lucy?" Luke said siting next to you to put his shoes on.
"Yea I'm ready, do I need to bring anything?" You said
" maybe some water and some thing to do" Luke said
"Well I'll be back" you walked to your bunk and got your bag, you put some water in it with your iPad and the book you found in it.

"Let's go quickly!" Michael yelled like he was in a rush.
"Why are we in a rush?" You questioned
"There's a big group of girls at the front, if we get there now through the back we won't bump into them." Aston said with a worried face.
"Oh shot lets go!" You said speed walking towards the door.

The Guards started to speed us up, they must of seen some girls.before we got into the door we turned a corner and we saw heaps of girls surrounding the entrance. They were screaming out there names for photos and autographs but you just stood there shaking. You tried to say something but your nerves took over you, you started to cry but you hold the tears. Thank god in time Calum noticed and quickly ran towards you and let you into the studio before you cried your heart out.
"Um guys I'll go in with Lucy inside, so she can calm down." Calum said shouting the door.

"WHO IS LUCY, IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, IS SHE A FAN, CAN I COME!" A lot of girls were screaming.
The boys didn't want to say so they left the big group of girls, they got inside and all they can hear is girls screaming asking questions about Lucy. But they didn't know what to say, they don't know is Lucy was fine with it.

"Are you ok Lucy?" Michael said with a worried look.
" I'm fine now, it was just over whelming." You said with a smile.
"Well that's good, now let's get this song on the road." Ashton said with a happy tone.
"Ok I'll stay here". You said with a smile.

You were listening to the boys sing one of your favourite song "try hard".
You started to dance around not noticing the boys could see you and hear you, you started to sing your heart out.

" she's dropping out of school cus she don't need the grades,
Her colours in her hair, don't seem to fade."
You had a really good voice but you didn't think anyone would care, then all you hear is a loud yell.

"GO LUCY" all the boys yelled from the recording both dancing along to your singing.
You froze and blushed, you didn't know how to react.
"Ah thanks" you giggled to your self.
"So you know the song, then join us." Luke said opening the door the enter the both.
"Ah ok" you said in excitement.

The hole day you sang with them and you mite have gotten a solo in one of their songs. You learned to play some instruments, like all of them. And you had the best time of your life with the idiots.
I wish this never ends.......

Authors note:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyÿyyyyyyyyyyy
Do you like this😂
I hope you do
QOTD: your favourite song from 5sos?
Mines wherever you are 💕
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee < idek😂