Chapter 1- The Start

(A/N: that is her outfit but without the hair clip)

Ariana

"Up the tube!" I yelled dressed as Secret Danger. Captain Man and I flew up the clear tubes, he on the right side and I on the left. We got into the ManVan. Ra-I mean Captain Man is a horrible driver. We stopped at the wear house where the emergency was. The Toddler was planning something and Captain Man and I had to stop him! We walked in as quietly and quickly as possible my heels slightly tapping on the floor. Lemme introduce myself. I am Ariana Evelyn Rivers. I am 13 years old and I go to Swellview Jounior High School, also known as SJHS. My best friends are Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper. I have a crush on Henry but he doesn't know. He's also my neighbor!! Back to crime fighting!! Before The Toddler could do anything bad Captain Man and I jump out of nowhere tackling him and his goons. Of course we won and took him off to jail. And we when back to the ManCave. "Nice work today Secret Danger!" Captain Man said. "You too!" I say back. And then we change back into regular old Ariana Rivers and Ray Manchester. Today was the perfect ending to a perfect day!!

(A/N: Shoutout to tyker4life for coming up with Ariana's middle name. Love ya girl!!)