Chapter 4- The Truth

Ariana

I really wanna tell Henry that I love him and that I'm Secret Danger.

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

I didn't feel like going to school but my dad made me. I get up and get dressed and put on my glasses since I didn't feel like putting in my contacts. And since I'm sad and depressed I put on my fav beanie and all that junk. After I'm done eating breakfast I do more junk and head out the door without a smile. "Hey Ari!" I hear someone yell. I look up only to see a smiling Henry. I smile because he lights up my day. I run up to him. "Hey Hen whatca' up to?" I say like my mom didn't just die yesterday. "Nothin' but why do you seem so happy?" He asks. "Because I'm with you!" I say dreamily. He just looks at me like I'm crazy. Ah Sweet Honey Ice Tea!! I gotta tell him now!! "Hen can I tell you somethin' importantly crazy?" I ask stopping us and I turn to look at him. "Of course Ari, you can tell me anything." He says. I take a deep breath. "I-" "Hey guys! Whatca' up to?" Jasper yells snd runs up to us with Charlotte. "Nothin', why?" I ask. "Just wondering." He says. We start walking again and I walk right next to Henry, our hands slightly brushing against each other's every once and a while. "So what did you wanna tell me, Ari?" Henry asks out of the blue. "Oh,um, I'll tell you later." "Oh, ok!" He says.

Henry

I think I need to tell her I love her. But what if she doesn't love, or even like me back! What if it ruins our relationship! What if- I was pulled out of my thoughts by Ms. Shapen. "Henry Hart!" She yells. "Huh, uh, what?" I say."What we're you thinking about?!" She yells. "He was probably thinking about me!" Chloe yells from the back. "Or Ariana!" A random kid yells. "Ah, shut up!" I say. I look over at Ariana and she she has her head down on the table. I think she's blushing. "Enough! Let's get back to class shall we?" Ms. Shapen says. "So today you all will have an assignment. You all will have to do a report on your mother's side of your family!" She says. Oh no! I look over at Ari to see she's almost in tears. Next thing I know she runs out of the class room. "Can someone go get her?" Ms. Sharpen asks. I run out the door. I run down the stairs and see Ari run around the corner. I run around the corner and see her head in her knees, knees to her chest, and her arms and hands wrapped around her legs. "Ari?" I whisper. She looks up and gets up. I walk to her a little bit and she does the same. She grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug. She cries into my chest. "It's ok Ari." I whisper. She hugs me tighter. It hurt, but I didn't care. "I love you." I whisper in her ear. She pushes me back and stares at me confused. "W-what?" She manages to whisper. "I love you." I repeat. "You mean that?" She asks unsure. "Of course I wouldn't lie to you!" I say. "I love you too." She say very confidentiality. "C'mon we should get back to class." I say. "I don't wanna go back in there." She says.

Ariana

Before I can say anything else, Henry smashes his lips on mine. It wasn't hard, it was a soft peck on the lips. "It'll be fine I promise." "Promise?" I say. "Promise." He repats.