Chapter 8- Hospital

Ariana

Henry left early this morning. I still wasn't eating. Today I have to go to the hospital to get a check up. Yes from the hospital idk why. I get dressed and get in the car.

At the hospital

I did my check up and now they have to do one last thing it's hard to explain. Basically if it beeps slowly your good to go and you can leave and if it beeps fast and rapidly you have emergency heart surgery. I've never had it been like that before. My dad was in the room since I was scared. They did it and it beeped fast and rapidly. Oh no. I got all dizzy from the knockout gas and then everything went black.

  Henry

I decided to text Ari to see how it was going.

H: Hey, how's it going?
A: This is her dad. Not to good to be honest.
H: What happened?
A: The machine that beeps slowly if your good to go and can leave or it beeps fast and rapidly if you need emergency heart surgery beeped emergency heart surgery. So I'm just waiting.
H: Oh wow.
A: Yeah.
H: Well I gotta go, can you tell Ari to call me later?
A: Of course!
H: Thanks! Bye!
A: Bye!

Wow!

  Ariana's dad (A/N:didn't see that coming😂)

The people told me to come back because she should wake up soon. I go back to see her sleeping. "She should wake up in about 5-10 minutes." The doctor says. I nod. 5 minutes go by. 10. 20. 30. 40. Now I'm starting to worry. Her phone vibrates in my pocket so I pull it out. It's Henry.

H: How is she??
A: She's not waking up. 40 minutes now!
H: I hope she's ok!
A: Me too!
H: I'll let you get back to her!
A: Ok bye!
H: Bye!

50. 60. 70. Then something I never wanted to see ever happens.