Chapter 3- Hard Times

Ariana

Class was sooooooooooooo boring!! Luckily I got early dismissal. When I got to the office my dad and sister were there crying. "What Happened?" I ask shocked. "I'll tell you in the car." My dad says. We walk to his car and get in. "See your mom she was coming home from work and got in a car accident her car went into the lake and 911 wasn't there in time so unfortunately she.....um.....died. I just lost in and broke down in tears. I cried all the way home and the whole day up until school was let out and I got a text from Henry
Henry💖💖: Hey can I come over??
Me: Yea use the window!!
Henry💖💖: K bye!!!
Me: Bye!!!
**End of convo**

I cried until he got to my house which was about 10-15 minutes. When he knocked I wiped my eyes and went to the window and opened it.

Henry

I came in and looked at her and saw that she had no makeup on and her eyes where red and so where her cheeks. "Were you crying?" I ask and she noods. "Why?" I ask. She just looks away and down and doesn't say anything. "I'm here to help. Please." I say and whisper the last word. She went over to her door and went out and I followed and when she stopped walking we were in her basement. She sat down on the couch. I sat down next to her. She put her feet up on the couch next to her and rested her head on my right shoulder. I took my right arm and hugged her tight with it. "M-my mom died." She mumbled into my shoulder but I could still hear clearly. "I'm so sorry Ari." I said feeling bad. "Hen it's not your fault this happened. I'm just glad your here. Your the only person I wanna see and be with right now." She says. Awe💖💖 I feel special!! My crush says she only wants to he with me right now!! " I'll always be here for you. No matter what." I say. "No matter what?" She asks. "No matter what." I repeat. "Good." She says. And lays back on my shoulder with her forehead touching my shoulder. I lean down and kiss the top of her head. I see her smile and blush and I do the same. Does she like me?