Chapter 12- Prom

Ariana

Before I was let out of the hospital they told me to be careful and that I could go to prom but not to do anything crazy. I didn't know what that ment. I am getting ready right now I have my dress and makeup on and I am doing my hair. I didn't put my shoes on cuz I know my hair will take a while. Of course I'm going with Henry. I finally get done with my hair and put my shoes on. I pop some gum in my mouth until the doorbell ring then I spit it out. I open the door to see a very well-dressed Henry. "You look nice." He says. "You as well kind sir!" I say and do a weird now. "Now let's go!" I say pointing. "Ok!" Henry says and links our arms. We get to the dance and dance for about two hours until Henry's watch beeps and he leaves. I stay because I can go. Just then Bianca and Chloe come up. "Aw looks like your man just left you for another girl." Bianca says and Chloe and Bianca laugh. "No he didn't! He just went to..." I trail off. "Never mind." I say almost too fast. "It's not important. Now can you leave me alone so I can enjoy my time?" I say. "Nah we rather stay here." Chloe says. They stay and annoy me for about another 30-40 mins until Henry comes back. I get up and walk to him. "Finally your back! I've been stuck with Bianca and Chloe for like 30-40 mins and they wouldn't shut up!" I say quietly so just him would hear me. "C'mon it couldn't be that bad!" He says. "Oh, but it was!" I say. We dance the rest of the night away and talk and eat and stuff until it was time to go. He walked me to the door and kissed me and left. It has just been perfect. I was just about to go inside when I was grabbed from the back and had a rag put on my mouth and then everything was black!

(Here BiancaDaniellieGrego hope u like it)