Black

"How do we get home?

"We can get a cab?" she said it more like a question than a statement. I closed my eyes and tried thinking.

"I don't think we can get a cab right now,this mall is packed."

"Call the boys and tell them if they can come and get us here." She said and I grabbed my phone out and called Ashton.

"Ahoy it's Ashley." he giggled through the phone and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's Beatriz,Ashton." I laughed and shifted my position so I'll be comfortable. I heard shuffling on the other line and I assumed he was walking to the balcony.

"Hey,Beatriz. Sorry 'bout that so why are you calling me? Got bored shopping with Lou?" he asked and I guess Lou heard because she shouted 'Hey' and Ashton giggled. Oh gosh ,his giggles.

"Can one of you guys get us a ride home? We're kind off stuck inside the starbucks."

"Stuck?" he asked and I hummed.

"The mall is packed and we can't get a cab home with all Lou's bags." I laughed.

"See you in 15,B." He said before the line went dead. I looked at Lou and she smiled at me knowing that we don't have any problems instead to wait for the boys.

"They'll come for us in 15." I said and grabbed a mocha latte' from her hands.

---

"Thank God you boys came. I don't think I can handle more of her whining." Lou said to the boys as they came in Starbucks. Lou immediately handed them her bags and strolled out to the car.

"Are these all for her?" Luke asked me and I shook my head.

"Most of them but the these four is mine." I said and he grabbed all my bags and motioned me out. I could feel all the eyes of the people wondering why 5SOS is here in starbucks picking up girls with bags in their hands.

"Ignore them." Luke mumbled pushing me a little. I didn't even notice that I stopped walking and looked at them. I snapped out of my thoughts and continue walking towards the car where Lou is waiting or us.

--

We're back from the mall and right now I'm in my room staring at the ceiling in peace until someon knocked on my door. I groaned and picked up my pillow before throwing it at the door trying to hint the person to go away.

"Beatriz?" Luke asked and showed himself behind my door.

I looked up and stuck up my middle finger before rolling over and buried my face on the soft blankets. I felt the side of the bed dipped and immediately know that it's Luke.

What does he want?

"I want us to talk." he stated like he read my mind. Wait. Can he?

"About what?"

"About us." he replied and faced me.

"You want to talk about the the united states?" I asked my eyes widening and he rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean,Beatriz."

"Do I,Hemmings?" I challenged.

"Do you,Tomlinson?" he barked back.

"I don't know that's why I asked you."

After I said that he rolled me over and pinned me down to my bed. I tried screaming but he cupped my mouth so my screams were all muffled sounds. His legs swung over my hips and he sat down. He was hovering over me and I was not comfortable with any contact right now. He leaned down and looked deep in my eyes. His eyes were in a deeper shade and he almost look like he could kill me.