Chapter 15~ Homework Tactics

Read A/N at the end please! Thanks!

Tris POV
"Just take a break Tobias." I tell him. He's been stressing over homework for the past hour, and getting nothing done.

"I don't know any of this." He complains, his voice muffled due to the fact that his face is in the palms of his hands.

"Yes you do." I say getting up from the bed and walking over to him. He's slouched over the desk he's working at in the corner of our bedroom.

"I don't."

"Hun, you do. Your brain is just foggy right now, and you need a break to clear it up."  I explain.

He sighs-- loudly.

I roll my eyes at how childish he's acting. "If you really won't get up for ten minutes, then how about this."

"If you get a question done, and it's correct... you get to tell me what article of clothing to remove." I say smirking. He looks up finally and I smile more because I know this'll work.

"What if it's wrong or I can't get it?" He asks.

"Then you have to remove something." I say and he laughs.

"Deal." Tobias agrees and kisses my cheek.

"Alright, what's the first question?" I ask and lean over to see his paper and textbook.

"Symbolic of Hammurabi's unification of Mesopotamia was?" He reads.

"Okay, is it a, b, c, or d?"

"I don't know. Who knows this type of thing?" Tobias complains.

"Did you look for it in your textbook?" I ask.

"Did you look for it in your- of course I looked for it." He mocks me then answers. I stand up crossing my arms, watching him struggle to answer it.

"Tobias, it's right there in the first paragraph." I tell him and go sit on the edge of the bed.

"It's A isn't it?" He asks still looking down at the textbook page. "I don't know, is it?" I mess with him.

He bangs his head on the table, "Babe, it's only the first question. We have twenty more to go, so let's save the head banging for at least question ten." I tell him and walk over to him.

Tobias looks up at me. "And yes, it's A." I kiss his cheek.

"Can this question be just for practice??" He asks.

"Fine. But the next one counts dude." I tell him and he goes on to the next question.

****

I'm down to my bra, underwear and short. Tobias in only his boxers. Now he's answered all the answers, but most of them have been wrong.

"It's Pie! x= pie/ 3.14" He says excitedly.

"Good job." I tell him kissing his cheek. Tobias turns in his chair to look at me.

I straddle him and wrap my arms around his neck, leaning in brushing my lips to his. He kisses me harder and I can feel him starting to slip my jean shorts down.

I pull back, "Making out wasn't part of the deal." I say with a big breath.

He laughs. "Well... can't do much now can you?" He says and I stand up smiling. My shorts off and we're only in our undergarments.

"You should help me with my homework more often." Tobias tells me and I laugh rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, sure. And hey, you better get an A." I tell him kissing him one last time.

(A/N: Hey all! This chapter was so bad, it sucked I know. It wasn't my best, not even close. I've been having terrible writers block for this story. I have a really big, exciting plot I want to use... but it's too early for it. So PLEASE send ideas for chapters, I need help. Hoping to have ideas pouring in my mind to write, but I'm running dry.... but Thanks! And sorry about this chapter.)