Author's Note

Hey Everyone!

Sorry that this isn't a real 'update'. You all know that I've been struggling with this story, and I've been slower to update chapter after chapter.

It's been so helpful getting ideas from you guys and I ask that you continue to send ideas in!

I'm just stuck in writers block for this story and it makes me sad. I was so excited to be writing this sequel and to see how much you all loved the first... I wanted to make this one just as special. And lately I seem to not be able to do that.

I apologize for my lack of updates, and when I do that they are not my best. I apologize for not being able to keep the same writing standard I have and the standard I had for the first Divergent High on this one.

I'm not giving up on this story... I promise you all that. But I may have a longer updating period on it. Almost a small 'on hold' kind of thing.

I'm going to try hard to write chapters... but I'm going to wait a bit to post them. I just want to get the momentum back... and I hope you all understand and keep faith in me and my writing. (And continue to read my other stories.)

Thank you to all of you! Hope you all understand, and hope to hear from you! (I enjoy hearing from my readers and followers)

Luv to all.❤️