Chapter 1- Moments that go by~

You had been awoken by the sound of birds chirping outside your bedroom window, It was about 10:00 A.M. 

(Y/N)!!! Come down for breakfast already!" You heard you brother calling. 

Sighing, You dragged yourself out of bed. It was about the middle of the month of May, You were, of course going to school everyday. Your family lived about an hour drive from the Main City, It was a nice, quiet establishment on a green plain. Your backyard was huge and your neighbors house was at least 5 acres away.

Today was an important day though. You had planned to meet up with your childhood friend, Son Gohan. You barely got to see him ever since your parents placed you in an actual school.

 You had known him since you were small, your mother had been close friends of Chi-Chi. Before, when you had Home-Schooling, Gohan would often visit and help you escape from your boring home lesson, Fly away on Icarus and have an adventure in the mountains of Paozu.

"Man...Those were the days!" You groaned and walked over to the bathroom. You were now 13 years old, Same age as Gohan, except your birthday was earlier on the year. Pretty (H/C) About to the length of your mid-back. You had a very unique eye colour of (E/C) Often envied by fellow classmates. But You hadn't cared about them. You had your two best friends, Amaya and Rin. 

But They didn't know about your secrets, Nor did you intend on telling them.

Your school uniform was a dark grey shirt with stripes around the arms, and normal black pants.  

You normally wore a sleeveless orange baggy shirt and sweatpants whenever you were at home, or practicing "Fighting". It was a matching outfit to Gohan's. You would often sneak out and practice sparring at their home, with both Goku and his son. 

You loved learning how to fight, You wanted,  Needed to learn how to be a strong individual.

The world was a scary place, but you were determined you could make it through. You brushed your teeth and looked at the bruise near your elbow.

 "Stupid bruise.." 

You muttered to yourself. Stepping out of your bathroom, you saw Gohan outside your window. You walked over there smiling and opened up the windowsill.

"Hey Silly~! What'cha doing!?" 

He turned around with a grin and waved. 

"Hey (Y/N)!!" 

You jumped out the window and found him staring at you. You looked at him awkwardly and laughed.

"What's up?" 

He looked at you and blushed, But Who knows why.

'The Moment I looked at (Y/N) I felt a weird feeling, I wanted it to last."

    You went back into your home and decided to change so you could spend some fun time with Gohan, It was your only escape from the everyday things like school, And plus, Nowadays..This only happened few times a month. 

You wore a casual shirt with black jeans and the bottom rolled up, your hair was left open, you always left it open on slightly breezy days. The Sun was shining so It may be warm. You walked out the DOOR this time and smiled when you saw Gohan.

"How about we go to Master Roshi's?" 

You remembered you had been there some time ago, at least 2 Months back. All you remembered was that Gohan knew some strange people, and the entire time there, you refused to go near anyone but him. You were older now, capable of making decisions...With some help of course.
"Well You know my flying is a bit...terrible."

You looked at him and pouted.

"I Can Carr- We can go in a Car." You stared at him, you could have sworn there was hesitation.

"I'm sure I can last till his place!" You said as you slowly hovered above ground. You were still amazed by this abilitly, It's like a dream. Smiling, you faced the direction about towards his small island and looked at Gohan, He seemed to be frowning.

     You were about half way there, feeling quite tired. You hadn't spoken a word to each other, Complete Silence filled the air. 

"Say Gohan..Did You hear about that Cell guy?" 

He slowed down a bit and he nodded. Not Only did he know about Cell, He had seen him in real life. 

"It's Really scary...All that News.." 

You stared at him as you noticed he picked up the pace and flew quite fast.

 "H-hey Gohan! I.." 

You decided to hold back your words, He was going extremely slow just for you. Something seemed off about him. Like he was holding something back, His Feelings, thoughts. 

Deciding to keep quiet and ask when the time was right, you continued until you reached the Kame House.

____________________________________________________________________________________Heyy So um...I hope people read this...! But Yeah! I am having fun! I hope I can get some views! :)

Well that was Chapter 1~ Thanks for reading xoxo