Chapter 5- ~Just One Day~

Tommorow was a school day, and forgetting what happened the day before, you had to get up at 7:00 and get to school. You couldn't tell your parents about your Little adventure from yesterday, you'd never hear the end of it. Yawning and rubbing your eyelids, you stared at the clock and checked the date.
"No way.."
"No."
"......EHHHHH!? IT CANT BE MAY 11th! T-T-That's HIS BIRTHDAY!!!" You tumbled out of bed and looked around.
"Oh God what do I do...."

-Your P.O.V-

I can't belive it! How could I just miss his birthday! I was so Damn clouded over everything else I completely forgot all about it! Geez...what the hell am I gonna do...?! Today's a freaking school day.

Oh yeah.

My parents both leave early to work! Brother is already at school....I can just call in and say Im sick! I'll need to act like mom..yes! it's perfect!

God, Im turning into such a bad kid. It's all his fault.
Just the thought of him made my heart flutter.

You called the school and let them know You were going to be away, trying your best to imitate your mother. "
"Well that's done with."

Back to normal-

You walked to the kitchen and fixed up breakfast, you needed some food to think about what to get him.
Usually it was always something cheap, like a pencil with stars on it. Of course you couldn't  just do that.
"I need something that he'll never forget...that he'll love!"
Many ideas flowed your brain, a wristband, necklace, bracelet, pillow, toys and clothes.
"Why is this so hard..."
You rested your head on the table and sighed to yourself.

Suddenly, your eyes lit up and you knew exactly what to get him.

*Calling Chi-Chi*

"Hello Auntie! Is Gohan home?
"No...he's gone to pick apples with his father and Krillin, what happened?"
"N-nothing I was just wondering! Thank you!"
"Huh?"
"Bye!"

You jumped off the dining chair and ran to your room with your fuzzy slippers on. You scattered everything on your desk until you found your cute unopened notepad.

And at that you started to scribble down words at the speed of light.

~~~~~
Finishing the last note you smiled proudly as you stood from your desk and stretched.

You stripped off your clothes as fast as you could and jumped towards your closet.
You pulled out a pretty girly white lace dress that went to your knees. It had no sleeves and was very loose fitting.
"I knew it would come in handy one day!" You thought to yourself.
You pulled open your drawer and took a pair of lace tights to wear with the dress. Turning to the mirror you sighed.
"I look like a mess..."

You walked to your washroom and glanced at the mirror once again. Tired from yesterday, the dark circles under your eyes had yet again made an appearance.

You saw your mothers make-up tray and two thoughts flowed your mind.
"Make-up is for the people with no confidence."
But...
"It'll make me look prettier..."

You shrugged and took some things. You looked at a stick and pulled on it.
"Why isn't it..."
Pop! It opened and you looked at it.
"Mascara? THATS FOR EYES!"

(Im sorry Im making you so clueless ><)

You took some more items and spread it on your face.
"Ew. I look like a creature!" Taking a wet towel, you wiped your face clean.

Turning your head to the right side, you saw a straightner. "Ahh..." You reached out and took it in your hands.

"T-this shall make my hair less of a birds nest!"