Chapter 6: ~The Cell Games~

May 14th, Cell Games.

You were staring out the window, nothing on your mind but him. It was like you got hit by a giant truck all at once. Feelings were uncontrollable, you couldn't even speak to your mom without blushing at what happened. He was the most perfect boy, and it took years for you to figure that out. No wonder you were called dense. Snapping out of it, you shook your head and jumped out of your bed and headed to your washroom.

Looking at the mirror you moved closer and stroked your cheek. Questioning yourself the usual question of your beauty. You didn't think you were beautiful, not one bit. But everyone around you always complimented you. It was confusing for sure.

"I'm not pretty like the other girls..." You stared into the mirror and questioned it. You suddenly thought about Gohan again and the frown turned right upside down.

As long as he thinks I'm pretty, I'm perfectly alright.

Walking back into your room, you jumped back into your bed and looked over at your bedroom desk, filled with kawaii plushies and a photograph of you and him together some years ago. It piqued your interest and you stepped out of bed and tip-toed your way there. Carefully picking it up, you scanned it closely and couldn't help but smile. It was the time you both went to a festival in the city together, both posing with peace signs and grinning with your teeth. The thought of being with him right now made you fuse.

To avoid further face burn, you tried to erase all thoughts of him but your mind just brought you straight back to the same place. Him. Its not like you could just go see him, he specifically told you not to go near him until the damn games were over...

"(Y/N)!" You heard your mom calling as you answered and started walking to the kitchen. She was cutting apples at the counter and had a nice box next to it. "Who's that for?" you asked walking closer to the box. She continued cutting and paused to answer you.

"For Chi-Chi, A small gift. She's going to need all the comfort she can get today." She explained as you nodded slightly and sat down at the table.

"And I suppose you're going to make me deliver it?" You asked while playing with the napkins on the table and resting your head on the wooden surface. Your mother laughed and continued peeling the apples and cutting them Gohan's favourite way, the shape of bunnies.

 Your mother laughed and continued peeling the apples and cutting them Gohan's favourite way, the shape of bunnies

This was bad. Majorly bad. Everything in the world was reminding you of him...was this...The thing you've been fearing all your life?

Love?

"NONONONONONNONONONO!!"

You yelled and your mother jumped up and stared at you with fear. Looking at her, you slowly stood up and tried getting away as fast as possible, before she yelled at you...for yelling.

"I'm going to get changed to deliver the apples.." You told her before entering your room once again. Sinking down to the floor you knocked your head against your palms and closed your eyes.

I feel like Im going crazy

----GOHANS P.O.V-----

I looked at my suit and felt my heart sink. The constant reminder of whats about to happen in a few minutes. I slowly walked over and pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. Looking in the mirror at my semi-toned body, brought my mind back to my birthday. When she was here.

And Oh Lord how much I want her to be here. If she could be sitting on my bed smiling. Actually, she would have closed her eyes and yelled at me to put a shirt on. I could feel my spirit rise the more and more I thought of her. My everything. I sighed and pulled my suit over my head the one identical to Piccolo's. I later changed my pants and walked closer to the mirror. My dad walked in.

"Hey bud." He said smiling. How could he possibly be smiling at a time like this? Well, that was him. Always smiling, I wish I was like him.

"Hey dad..." I responded and put on both of my wristbands. He frowned and ruffled my hair. "The blonde looks great really...." he said softly and I smiled and his stupid remark. He lifted the white cape Over my head and put it on.

"My my what a young man I've raised.." He said placing his hand on my right shoulder and looked into the mirror with me. We were the same. Not quite, but we were.

I smiled and held his hand tightly.
"Dad. I'm scared." I spoke out in a broken voice.

He pulled his hand off my shoulder and nodded understandingly and straightened my hair.

"I know you are...but don't worry, it'll all end and go back to normal soon enough." He whispered softly and stepped away from me.

"But dad how can you be so su-" He cut me off before I could say anything, grabbed my hand and instantly transmissioned to the field.

And at that moment, I had never wanted to cry more inn my entire life than right now.

------BACK TO YOUR P.O.V------

"MOM ITS LITERALLY BEEN LIKE 5 HOURS SINCE YOU STARTED WHEN CAN I GO?!??!?!??" You yelled all dressed up and ready to go. You wore your favourite orange 孫 shirt with blue jeans and converse.

"Annnnddd done~" Your mom exclaimed while tying the package with a red ribbon and a long card of love attached to the box, which is the reason your departure was delayed so late. You grabbed the box off the table and bolted out the door.

Once outside you jumped off the ground and soared up into the sky.

"I swear to H.F.I.L if they already left I am going to murder someone." You screamed to no one and your voice echoed through the pale blue sky. You used all your strength and pushed your way all the way to Mount Paozu.

You landed and ran straight for the door and didn't even bother knocking on the door and stumbled inside and Ox king and chi-chi didn't even realize you came in. They were glued to the screen and you laid the box on the table and slowly walked towards them, trying to stop the heavy breathing. You Watched the screen for a few seconds and the 2.4 seconds you saw, broke your heart into a million pieces.

"H-hes getting hurt!!" You screamed and the pair finally noticed you were here. You didnt care you shoved both of them and stared at the screen. Tears welled up in your eyes and you felt like a bomb just exploded in your heart. "Chi-Chi!!! What is he doing to him??!?" You yelled even louder and the tears finally fell. Your heart paused for a few seconds and She started crying as well and you stood up and wiped your eyes.

"I'm going." You said and walked out the door angrily. Who the actual fuck mess with him. My boy. You exited his home and flew up as hard as you can straight up to the sky.

"I'm coming."

_____________________________________

HELLO! I swear I'm so sorry for not updating in like years...I hope you guys liked the chapter, and as always, thanks for reading!

XOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX I LOVE YOU ALLLL *HUGS* AND GOHAN DOES TO~~