Chapter 3- ~If Only Time Could Freeze~

You were chowing down your breakfast as fast as you could. Today, Gohan said to get ready at 9:00. This wasn't a date right?? Was it..? You thought to yourself as your Mother walked right up to you.

"(Y/N)!! Ive been calling you for more than 3 Times!!"
You snapped out of it and stared at your mother.
"Eh..Im sorry Mommy~! What is it?"
She looked at you and sighed. "I Need you to go give this to Chi-Chi..It's her belated birthday gift. Go Fly on there."

I Looked at her and nodded. "Ahh...Okay! And Ill be staying over there for some time!"

You got out of your chair and rushed to your bedroom before she could say anything else.

You stared at my closet..Looking for something, er.. suitable for today. Recently, You've been looking into the mirror more, worrying about how you looked, and What people would think about you. Even you, Had considered putting make-up on. It was all confusing! Mabye You were growing up? No. Something in your heart was chaging, who Knew if it was for the better? You decided on an outfit. Dark blue Jeans and a White plain shirt. You looked into to the mirror satisfied. "Hair..." Styling hair was your worst area. It was always ponytail when you were younger. Of course, your hair had been much shorter back then. "Hmm.." You decided to go with it open. You wanted to look pretty. You wanted to look pretty for him.

      Out the window, your usual exit to the house, you took in the morning mountain air. With the Parcel in your hand, you slowly hovered above the ground and took a deep breath. Eventually, you were flying East, Towards Gohan's home. "I wonder if uncle Goku is home..."

(The Uncle is just there for respect)

After about 45 Minutes, and three breaks in the middle. You finally reached Their home. landing on the green grass still wet from morning dew, you took a breath and smiled at the familar setting. Mount Paozu. They had a beatiful home, with waterfalls And forestry, Nostalgia hitting you like a truck. The memories of you playing With Gohan, training with him, and laughing. He'd always been there for you, with you. It was confusing how much you had changed since then. A mystery how he was still the same. Smiling,  you approached the little front door and knocked a special rythym you made up with him, signalling it was you.

The door opened with a smiling Chi-Chi.
"Ahhh! (Y/N)!! Welcome~! Gohan Honey!"
"Hehe My Mom wanted me to give this to you! Congratulations on your birthday~!"
Bowing, You handed her the gift and noticed her stomach.

"Chi-Chi-san...You..." You pointed at her belly and she smiled a sly smile and whispered into your ear.

"Dont tell them."

Blushing for an odd reason, You nodded in understanding and smiled warmly. "I Hope He's Healthy.."

She was Pregnant.

Smiling, She welcomed me into the room and offered a drink of water. I, Obviously accepted.

Gohan came into the room sometime later. "Hey!" You looked at him and choked on your water. He was wearing a white Top with Blue Sweatpants. Completely different from what he usually wears. He looked like a little penguin, and it made your heart flutter. "I..Ah- Hey Gohan..." Smiling a tiny grin, that was totally forced.

He smiled back and looked at his mother. "We're going to Dende's place..! Dad wanted me there today"

She sighed. "Okay fine...But stay safe! Both of you!"

You looked at Gohan as be stepped out of their small home. Waving goodbye at Chi-Chi, You exited the house and stared at him. The back of his neck trimmed. The rest of his hair wild and pitch black. It all made you so happy. You, at that moment, knew you wanted to be with him for as long as you could.

"Where are we going?" You asked gently.

He turned around. "Wanna head to our favourite spot and relax for a bit?" You nodded, of course. As he soared to the sky and you followed.

You landed at "the spot" This was the place you both had always come to when you wanted to talk, train or just stare at the clouds and side by side. Something about it. Mabye it was the shining sun and blue sky. Or the nostalgia that filled the air. You giggled and fell back on the soft grass on top of the mountain. He turned around and couldnt help but smile.

"(Y/N.....)" He whispered softly as he stared at you smiled, eyes closed. You looked like an angel to him.

(GOHAN'S P.O.V)

Her eyes were closed and she looked like a kitten in the soft grass. In all of her brilliance, I forgot everything clouding my mind, She was my one, the one person who could keep me happy no matter what. No way though....

We had grown up together, and suddenly its been so strange, These feelings of wanting to be with her, wanting to hold her tight. I know, Im still growing...But...I need her, but does she need me? I have to explain everything soon enough. Shaking my head of my thoughts, I spoke.

(BACK TO NORMAL)

"It's perfect here isnt it?"

You opened your eyes, lifted yourself up with your elbows and grinned.
"Of course it is!"

He cleared his throat and looked at you.
"What I wanted to say was...I...My Father he.."

You looked at him, remembering what he had told you last night, he was going to the cell games. You grin slowly disappearing into a frown.

"Gohan..." You said softly.

"Im going to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, It will only be a day in here, but will feel like lots longer there. I wanna test my limits...But, I'll be back." He explained softly.

He sat down beside you and you sat up.

You were thinking, You wanted to go with him. Now, you wanted him to do nothing alone. But, he was turning into a man, you can't be a nuisnace.

"Okay...I respect your decision~ Just be safe...and Dont over train okay? Please..." You replied softly.

His eyes widened as he took a deep exhale. "Im glad.." He looked at you excitedly and whispered into your ear.

"I'll work hard for you."

And at that, he blasted into the air, and was off North in an instance.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

This chapter was so short, I just want to say;

Im Sorry! Im so so so so sorry! I Failed so bad, I should have updated sooner...Its been so long and Im sorry...Its been so long yet you all remained patient❤️ As a return, I'll update to Chaptee 5 Or 6 By This week :) Thank you!

I hope you all liked this chapter~ Gohan is so sweet, yet he gets shy^^; I'm literally waiting for the day someone like that comes along><
P.S Gohan Loves you~~