Meet Cassy.

Hello my name is Cassy! and this is my story....

I am 17 years young and I have an older brother named Louis Tomlinson...

Yes,The Louis Tomlinson.....from the boy band One Direction.. ever hear of them? well yes THE Louis Tomlinson is my "brother". and I hate him with a passion. "Why do you hate him?" may you ask? Well that's easy.. because he left me. One day he just vanished from my life and never tried to get in contact with me, ever again, like he totally forgot about his baby sister or something, you know what I mean? Your probably wondering "Well why didn't you just try and contact him?" well the answer is.. I have... many times actually, but, he changed everything so their is no possible way I can contact him...so he just decided to leave one day, to take on his career in singing... don't get me wrong I'm proud of him, that he has gotten so far in life, but he left me ,and that changes things.

my parents died when I was little and now I live with my best friend Taylor

Taylor is 19  and ever since Louis left ,and I am under aged to and unable to pay for "our" house and live alone, I have to live with Taylor, and trust me IM LUVIN IT!!!!

Facts about me:

-My favourite color is Orange

- I work at starbucks with Taylor

-my favourite store is Jack Wills <3

-I love animals

-Favourite food is EVERYTHINGGGGGG!!!!

- Ed, Cher, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Hunter Hayes, Ariana Grande....and a lot more...

-Love music

-Love Fashion and Photography

Things I hate:

- One Direction

-Bras that clip in the front

-annoying people

-Harry Styles (mainly because he is best friends with my "brother".)

-Guys who play girls

Anywayyyss thats enough about me.  I need to go and wake Tay up for our shift at Starbucks!!!! Goodbye my lovelies<33333