More Shouting.

We arrived back at the house about 2 hours ago we just finished watching our first movie which was A Walk To Remember and now we are just lounging around watching The Movie Remember Me. Taylors phone suddenly rings and its a blocked number but she decides to answer it anyway. She quickly pauses the movie and answers her iphone in one swift motion, with me Listening to the conversation and trying to make it out by what Taylor is saying.

------------------------------------------*Phone Conversation*-------------------------------------------------------

"How did you get my number!" Taylor shouted along with some cuss words. "I don't want to speak to you!"  she shouts again "WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AGAIN AND NEVER COME BACK." and another outburst from Taylor... "Its not like you haven't done that before I mean lets be real Lou you don't care about any of us here in Doncaster, especially not your family, I mean do you even remember your family?"she says with some sass with a hint of hurt in her voice... ....and now I know who it is...... ..............I quickly jump up from my seat and  knock the phone out of her hand ending the call quickly. "Lou?" I question. "Yep." she responds not really knowing what else to say. "why did he call you?" I question. "Not really sure I was to busy yelling at him, probably because I slapped him and he was probably wondering why." she laughs. About half-way through the movie we were both half asleep so we figured we should just go up to our rooms and wait for our full day ahead of us tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

aghhhhh okay hi this was like really bad..... oops :/

AND SUPER SHORT WOAHHHH