She Hates Me Anyways....

"Niall, Niall Horan." "You know? from the band One Direction."

I swear my eyes were popping out of my head right now as I whispered. " No, this can't be happening" he responded with a laugh and said "yeah, I get that a lot." I turned around to look at Taylor and as I did I saw a look of worry as her mouth hung wide open, she then jumped up and grabbed my hand running out of the theater.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Next morning was bright and sunny so I decided to go to the gym or for a run around town. Taylor was already awake and downstairs. She said she would come along for a run so we got into some running clothes and were on our way. As we were running we stopped along the local ice cream shop down by the beach and figured since it was so heated outside we would grab one quickly before we head home. We ordered our ice cream and turn around to see a curly hair friend typing away on his phone sitting at one of the tables. "god dammit! can't we catch a break" I muttered. and walked around him with Taylor and sat down behind him on the bench facing the ocean. "HEY MATE!" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me "oh great... just what we need." I whisper to Taylor. We turn to leave when suddenly we hear Louis say,"Well, Well, Well look what we have here......." "Leave Lou.." I finally have the confidence to say.

"I wasn't talking to you...I don't even know you......" " I was talking to Taylor I have some discussing to do with her...she almost made Paul loose his job because of her outburst and she needs to go apologize.." and as soon as those words came out of his mouth I broke down and fell to my knees and I saw the guilt on his face. Soon Harry came over and asked what happened but the thing was Louis didn't even know, because in his mind he said nothing wrong, but the thing was I am or "was" his sister, but he didn't know that.....  Taylor kneeled down and comforted me and as soon as I stooped crying she helped me up and turned around to face Louis and tackled him to the grown and slapped and punched him multiple times until Harry finally pulled her off of him, and asked again what was going on. When Taylor finally cleaned herself off she just responded looking a Lou, "Do you even remember your childhood?"   "of course I do, what does that have to do with anything" he said still sitting on the pavement....

"Do you have any siblings?" she asked which made a whimper come out of my lips, biting down on my thumb nail because I was getting nervous. Lou suddenly put a thinking face on and his eyebrows knitted together as he thought for a moment when his eyes grew wide and he whispered ".....ohmygod...." Louis suddenly jumped up saying words that I couldn't quite make out until he yelled "Where is she do you know where she is!!???" I decided I would step in, "I'm right here Lou." I whispered, he tried to step forward to hug me when I took a step back and said         "Don't."

and I walked away.

----------- when we arrived back home

"wow....that was stressful...."I said in a huff "even when he realized he forgot about his sister he still didn't recognize me"

"yeah...no kidding...." Taylor responded crashing onto the couch next to me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS' POV

When I found out about Cassy I was shocked in horror I mean how can I forget something like that, My own sister! I didn't even recognize my own sister!.. I'm a terrible person... but maybe their is a reason for this, I mean think about, what it can do to my image. I just want to forget about my past I don't need my sister for my future. It was fine without her she will only get in the way and what if the press found out about her and me leaving her with no explanation and never coming back, I could only think about all the hurtful comments that will be said. I just can't let that happen, she can't just waltz back into my life again after a few years and have everyone act like she was their the whole time I just never mentioned I had a sister after all the times we talked about our families during interviews, but I don't really have to worry, she hates me anyway......