Tour and Travels

-----------NIALLS POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we were traveling to Texas, We just finished an amazing show in Australia and it was incredable! Now I'm on the plane with the Lads and as far as I can see Louis and Harry are snoring and drooling sitting across the row and Zayn and Liam are either on their phones or resting as well behind me. I had just woken up on the plane and we have a few more hours until we arrive so I figured I would take a look n Twitter and see whats going on and maybe have a following spree, these Crazy Mofos are the reason for my fame anyways, so I should reward them for that. I log onto my twitter and follow a few people. While I'm at it I see some people it recommends me to follow and one specifically caught my eye right away.

@CassyTommoXO (made this up)

Noticing it was absolutley Louis Sister because her profile Picture was indeed her and Taylor at starbucks it could not be more obvious, so I stalked her, a bit creepy I know, but I just can't seem to get her off my mind. I sucked in all the air I possibly could with one inhale and clicked the follow button quickly,  I let out my breath loudly causing others to look over and me and even Paul to turn around and ask if I was alright, but the boys just shook it off.  A few hours later the attendents voice rang through the speakers telling everyone to buckle their seatbelts and prepare for landing. As soon as the plane landed we grabbed our bags and made our way through the tunnel and into the massive airport going straight to get our luggage and head to our van waiting out back for us. We all loaded into the van and made our way to the hotel we are staying at in Houston. When we arrived to the Hotel we made our way past the fans outside and the ones who managed to get a spot in the hotel we signed some things and took some pictures as we made our way to the hotels front desk to get our keys and head to our rooms to get some rest for the show tomarrow. ---------------------------------------Next Day------ "THANKYOU HOUSTON!!!!! SUCH A GOOD CROWD COULD NOT BE LOUDER SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!!" We all shouted as we sank into the stage floor at the end of our show. We will be staying here for the next few days doing  few shows here and there but then we are heading back to our home towns, then all meeting up in london to relax and take a vacation with the boys before we head back to work. A few days past that I have been stayin in ireland and seeing my family and close friends and now I'm heading to london to spend some time with the boys.

----------------------------CASSYS POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Taylor have been talking lately and we have decided we are going to take and trip and see London. We leave tomarrow, Taylor says it's good recovery time for me because I refused to go to see people to talk, I hate counceling and always have since the day I was born. I have before, I tried it when louis left, but still, could not stand it.

TAYLORS POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found out the boys were going to be spending some time in London and trust me it was not anything difficult to find out but I figured we should go because Cassy needs to recover and the only way to do that is to be closer to the one she loves and the one she needs..... Niall Horan. Cassy does not believe in love and I completely understand because neither do I , but I know the look in here eyes tells me otherwise and that is why I need to take this oppertunity and go on this trip, for Cassy.