Chapter 6: Where

Chapter 6: Where

The forest was quiet and peaceful. I loved it. What I didn't love was being topless in front of an Alpha. But I couldn't help but smile each time I breathed in through my nose. That mint smell was just so amazing. But it couldn't have been coming off of Alpha Jack. Because Alpha Jack being my mate. HA!

Soon the pack house became visible. Eliza took control and started to run. She ran and ran until the balcony became visible. She ran up the wall and grabbed the balcony railing. She threw one leg across then the other one. I was now in control again. I covered my chest with my hands and went towards the closet. I quickly threw on a dark green sweater.

When I turned around, Alpha Jack was standing there by the open balcony doors. He came closer to me.

"Elsa what pack did you belong to?" Should I tell him? No he'll find out we're the Alpha Female and mark us! He's going to find out one day.

"T... the Winter pack." His eyes widen. I sighed and downcast my vision. Then something I never would have expected to happen did. He... he hug me. I tensed right up. But I relaxed when I smelt mint again.

Jack pulled away and smiled before leaving my room. I was shocked. I missed being hugged.

I walked over to the fireplace. There was a section of books all rowed. I looked at them but then pulled one off of the shelf. To Kill A Mockingbird. I had read it when I was living in the city. I really liked it but I never got the chance to finish it. So maybe I can now.

I walked towards the chair with the book in my hands. As I sat down, I could smell mint. The smell caused me to smile. It brought happiness to me. I don't know why though but I just love it.

Why?

Jack's POV

Strawberries. She smells like fresh strawberries.