Chapter 8: Climbing

Chapter 8: Climbing

It's been three months since I first was at the Moon pack house. The Roughs left a month ago but Jack said I could stay longer is I wished to, which I did. I had nothing to go back to so why leave? Plus I loved it here. They're like my second family. His pack finally excepted my last moth and I'm really great full they did.

I was running in the forest. Eliza was in control but we weren't a wolf yet. Jack was chancing us. I couldn't help but laugh. We were really close now. Almost best friends.

Eliza ran faster until a tree came in our path. She jumped up it a little but then started climbing. We kept climbing and climbing until we were at the top of the tree. I sighed and was back in control. It was beautiful up here. You could see aspect of the Willowth forest. I looked towards the bottom of the tree. Jason was climbing up, which made me smile. Oh, Jason was Jack's wolf.

"Come on slow poke!" I teased. I heard him chuckle and start to climb faster. He was soon sitting beside me, watching the sun disappear behind the mountains.

"It's beautiful." I said as I leaned on my hands.

"It is." He says back and does the same. "Elsa?" I looked over at him. He was looking at me.

"Yeah Jack?"

"There's a party coming up. It's more of a gathering. Two people from each pack must come and represent. And since your the last of the Winter pack, I was thinking you might want to go." Jack was the only one who knew we were from the Winter pack.

"Does that mean I have to wear a dress?" He nods which makes me groan. "And dance?"

"Only if you are asked." I groan even more which makes Jack laugh. "You'll be fine. I'll be there and plus, it's at our pack house." I smile at him. He was always so kind to me even when I was a complete jerk.

"Thanks Jack. I owe you." He laughs and raps her arm around me and shakes me a little.

"You own me nothing."

//La Time Skip\\

I was back at the pack house with Jack. Most of the pack was out hunting or sleeping so it was me, Jack, Punz, Eugene, Hiccup and Astrid. It was pretty embarrassing for both Jack and I since we were the only ones without a mate. They constantly teased us about being together which we both protested about. They do it less now ever since Jason once took control and yelled at them.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Rapunzel asks as she sits on Eugene's lap while playing with his hair.

"Maybe watch a movie?" Astrid suggests as she does something on her phone.

"How about The Matrix?" Hiccup suggests.

"Seen it." I say completely bored.

"Anyone seen The Kingsman?" Jack suggests. No one replies. Jack smirks and turns on Netflix. I sit up and start to walk towards the kitchen. I stopped and faced everyone.

"Does anyone want anything?" I ask but they all ignore me. I frown and walk over to the kitchen. I open the cupboard to get a glass. I have top go on my tipy toes to reach a cup and even then, it's a struggle. I put the glass down and was about to get something from the fridge when I felt something took my waist. Instantly Eliza took control and grabbed their hand and put it behind their back in a very uncomfortable position. Trust me, it hurts. My eyes widened when I noticed who it was. I was back in control. I let go of his hand.

"Jack! I'm so sorry!" I panic. He laughs and rolls his shoulder.

"It's ok Elsa. Just wasn't expecting that." I nervously laugh and walk over to the fridge. I take out the cold water and pour myself some. After putting it away I turn and face Jack. He's still rolling his shoulder.

"Let's watch the movie?" I say but more like a question. Jack nods and we walk to the living room. The movie was pretty good. Rapunzel kept getting grossed out by all the blood and violence so Eugene had to keep comforting her. Astrid was WAY to into the movie. She kept yelling or crying with the show. Hiccup got pretty annoyed with all the loud noises so he just left. As for Jack and I, we would sometimes argue with the characters decisions but we were mainly laughing at Astrid and Rapunzel. So for us it was pretty good. For the others, not so much. But personally, I loved the exploding head fireworks. It sounds gross but I was literally laughing my head off. Not like the people from the movie though. Their heads were ACTUALLY coming off.

I yawn and extend my arms.

"It's getting pretty late. I'm going to bed." I say as I stand up and head towards the stairs. I start to run up the stairs to get to the top one faster. I gripped my door knob when I heard someone say my name. I turned around to see Jack standing behind me.

"I had fun today." He says smiling.

"Me to" I reply and head into my room. I flop on my bed and sigh. Am I falling for the Alpha?

Jack's POV

I think I'm falling for Elsa.