Chapter 9 Dancing

Chapter 9 Dancing

~Skip to the gathering because the author is to lazy to right anything in between~

I was passing around my room. I was so nervous. Would the representatives recognize me? How will Jack react when he finds out? That's right. I was going to tell Jack about me being an Alpha Female. Hopefully Hans won't be there. I wouldn't bare to see him after what he did to Anna.

I quickly looked at myself once more in the mirror. I was wearing a black dress that ended two inches above my knees with some dark clear fabric here and there (in the media). I let my
hair down which felt kinda weird since I haven't worn my hair down in a couple years but it was nice.

But I don't actually know why I'm so worried. Maybe because my true identity will be reviled.

I stopped pacing when I heard a knock on the door. I went towards it and slowly twisted the door knob to reveal Jack. He looked way more professional than normal. He was wearing a black tux with a blue shirt and a black tie.

"Wow Elsa. You look, amazing." His words caused me to blush.

"Not to bad yourself." He laughed a little and rubbed his nap.

"Umm you might wanna wear some shoes just for tonight." I groaned and walked over to the closet. I look around at the many shoe I have never worn nor glanced at. I finally put on a pair of black toeless heals. I stumble as I walk towards Jack. I started to fall when I felt a pair of arms catch me. I looked up and blushed as I gazed upon Jacks face.

"T... thanks." I say as I stand up. I start to walk towards the hallway when I stumble yet again.

"Are you sure your ok? You don't have to wear shoes if you don't want to." Jack says as he walks closer to me.

"No no I'm fine. Just not really used to heels." As I continued to walk, the stumbling became less and less. Maybe I'm getting the hang of this. As I gazed upon the bottom of the stairs, shadows of people danced around the white light. I took a deep breath before walking down, making sure to grip the railing. The more I walked down, the more people came visible. Some I recognize, some I don't.

The last step of the stairs was a little more difficult than the others but luckily Jack caught me in time.

"Careful." He tells me as I regain myself. I laugh a little and smile slightly. He smiles back and walks towards a group of men. I can slightly hear them welcoming each other.

"Elsa?" I turn around to be completely shocked. I felt my eyes tearing up at the sight of them. My eyes must have been deceiving me. They died.

"Merida?"