Ever After

There was a boy. A boy with hair as black as ink and eyes that were once as bright and blue as the sky. He sat down on his knees and looked him in the eyes. Those warm chocolate brown eyes he had always loved. He knew the other boy couldn't see him but he didn't care.

It was too late. Too late to tell him how much he had loved him. The boy wanted to scream scream till his longs gave up. But then he realised that it didn't matter. His heart had stopped beating.
He cried, but there came no tears. He wanted to tell him to stay strong. Not to give up.
It wasn't his time. Not yet.
And till then, he would be the one waiting for him.

Don't mind my crappy epilogue.

I don't believe in a certain "god". I repect the people who do tho. But this was kind of the idea of "the after life".
And in case you didn't understand, it's Phil who takes care of Dan. Even after his death.

Im so sorry for everyone who cried bc of this.. anyways.. I actually want to delete it bc I think it's crap. But I can't because it's my first work. I am working on something else. But I am just a very slow writer. Besides this account was made to read stuff in the first place anyways. I never meant to write sad gay fanfiction.
Xo-me