One Girl One Angel Part 3

I didn't know where i was going i just kept walking. I came across my forest, i knew where i was gonna spend the night. I found a climb-able tree and climbed up it, i found a branch and settled there. Adam slept on the ground, but i prefered the tree.

I woke up in pain, i had fallen out of the tree and right next to Adam who woke up was now fussing over me, and i saw why. My arm was at an un-natural angle with the bone sticking out a bit. I had a panic attack on the inside but stayed calm on the outside. Then she was there "Arie" i breathed "help me" i said desprately, pain seeping in to my voice. "Trust yourself, feel your energy going in to your arm. You have.... Cartin abilities now Valarie, remember that." I did as she said and my arm healed, it was like it had never happened, but my blood still littered the ground a bit. I got up and tripped over the tree root. I looked up at Arie and we both laughed at me. "I'm good" I managed to say between giggles. After a moment Arie sat next to me. Then adam, next to her. "Arie, you remember Adam don't you? And Adam, well i know you knew Arie." I looked over at Adam and Arie, then it happened. Adam sat in front of my sister and said "Arie, i still love you, no matter what shape way or form you are in. I am in love with you, the only reason i'm dating Valarie is becuase i can't date you. I Kept her safe for you, will you go out with me? Now that you are here." I sat there. Totally shattered. I stood up. "liar" i whispered. "What?" Adam said "LIAR!!!" i yelled "You never liked me, just my sister.. I thought you like me! Shows you how stupid i am." I lunged forward towards Adam, slapped him then started backing away slowly from both of them. "Valarie, i didn't know, i swear!" Arie said desperately. "Oh Arie, i believe you! Just not him, i used to, but not any more, not ever again. I'm sorry to cut this short but I have to go. I hope i can see you again Arie.. i'll miss you sis." I turned around and ran, I felt adam running up behind me. I looked at him, he looked at me and his eyes went wide, i knew why. My hair had caught fire. "I hate you!" i hissed loudly at him. I turned again and ran deeper in to my forest. When i was sure i had lost him i leaned against a tree, curled up at the base and let myself cry. The flames that had engulfed my long black hair were dying away. Out of pure rage I had tried to contain it but it leaked out of my hair in the form of flames. I took the pouch out of my pocket and spent a moment trying to find my phone.

I texted Gemma, I wanted her to know.

Omg Gemma!!! I have so much to say! Well for starters, YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE but im runing away. Second thing, I saw Ariana,  few times, she had lagit convinced god to give me some powers, super awesome! And Adam was only dating me cuz he couldn't date Arie! He told her that when we were sitting under a tree in the forest, i had fallen over and me and Arie were laughing at me, ok that was pretty funny! But Arie came and sat next to me, then Adam sat next to arie and thats when he told her how much he loved her, and that the only reason he was dating me was cuz he couldn't date Arie. Thought i should tell you since you are now THE most important person in my life besides Arie. I'll text you when i can, but when you get this reply, chances are when i turn my phone on i'll get it and reply ~ later Gemma

I hit send and turned off my phone.