Chapter Nineteen

Harry's POV:

"Harry! What were you thinking? Oh wait, you weren't! Did you listen to anything we said to you?" Someone from management starts to hollar.

"Look. I'm sorry. I thought you'd understand."

"What are you talking about?" They ask.

"You get to call your wife! You get to talk to the love of your life whenever you want! I can't talk to mine because I have interviews and concerts and meet and greets. I love doing that stuff but I miss her!"

"Harry you don't know what love is! You're nineteen years old! We're in our forty's! We have experience! You don't! How many serious girlfriends have you had?" Someone else asks.

"Two or three." I answer.

"Exactly. You've been dating Emily for how long?" Simon asks.

"It will be a month in a week." I answer proudly.

"So you've known her for three weeks. You can't know you love someone that early. Look Harry. I know you miss her but you just can't call during interviews. We'll try to get you time to call her but not while your working. K?" Paul asks.

"Fine." I mumble.

Emily's POV:

Buzz........ Buzz........Buzz

I hear my phone vibrating so I answer it. It's a number that I don't reconize,

"Hello?" I answer.

"Emily Jordyn?" A voice asks.

"Yeah?" I ask cautiously.

"Hi. It's Paul Higgins. I got your number off Harry's phone while he was in the shower. I have an idea."

"Oh um hi. What's your idea?" I ask.

"Well Harry misses you like crazy." He starts.

"I miss him too."

"Yeah I know. He mentioned that next week is your one months anniversary. Is this true?" He asks.

"He remembered?" I answer.

"Of course he did. Now we have a concert next Saturday in California. That's your one months and it just so happens that after we leave there we go to New Jersey. I know how you grew up only like an hour away from New Jersey so I was thinking maybe you could fly up to California, suprise him for the show, then come to New Jersey with us where you could visit your brothers. You have two right?" Paul asks. I love that idea. I guess he knows I don't talk to my mother anymore.

"Yeah I do. I love that idea!" I get super excited.

"Great. I'll pay for your ticket and Avalon's because I assume she'll be coming along considering their one month is a day later correct? 

"Correct!"

"Great. Oh and don't tell any of the boys. I thought it could be a suprise." Paul explains.

"Okay!" I can't wait.

"Great. I'll keep in touch to tell you the times of your plane."

"Okay."

"Bye Emily,"

"Bye Paul. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome Emily."

The line goes dead.

"Avalon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"What?" She answers worried.

"Guess what?" I yell.

"Are you hurt or dead?" She asks.

"No." I answer confused.

"Then why did you call me like that? You had me worried. This better be good."

"Oh it is. Paul invited us to California to their concert then to New Jersey since it's so close to home!"

"No way!!!"

"Way! Oh but don't tell the boys. It's a suprise."

"Okay!" Avalon yells.

Harry's POV:

When I get out of the shower I check my phone. Oddly enough Emily's number has been selected. That's weird. I walk into the TV room and see Paul hanging up the phone.

"Hey Paul who were you talking to?" I ask while popping a squat on the sofa, next to him.

"Oh Harry! You scared me. Nobody. I mean somebody but I mean nobody important. I mean they were important but I mean. It was my sister!" He yells almost relieved he said someone.

"Uuummmm okay?" I answer not believeing him but too lazy to nag him.

"So you ready to head to the bus?" Paul asks.

"Yup." I say while poping the 'p.'

We head to the bus where the rest of the boys are. Time to find a quiet place so I can Skype Emily.

I head to the bathroom and shut the door. I know it's gross but it's the only quiet place.

I log onto Skype and see that Emily's online. Yay! I start to call her and after about three rings her beautiful face pops up on the screen. She has her hair in a messy bun and she has her glasses on, Damn she's even hot with no makeup, hair up, sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and glasses. Doesn't she ever get tired of looking stunning?

"Hey babe!" I say.

"Hey Haz. Did you know haz means to do or to make in Spanish?"

"I do now." I chuckle. She giggles. "You can do or make me anytime you want babe."

"In your dreams."

"Yeah it is but hopefully it's in reality too." I say.

"You're so cheeky."

"I try babe. So how have you been I miss you." I ask.

"I miss you too. Nothing. It's been pretty quiet around here." I can tell she's hiding something but she'll tell me when she wants to.

"Did you find a job yet?" I ask. She quit her last job because the boss was an ass.

"No." She answers sadly. "Appearently my boss got mad that I quit so when I wrote him down as my old boss people called him to ask how I was and he told them I was horrible." She explains. Aww poor baby.

"What if you work for One Direction? We need an actress to be in our next music video and you're beautiful and perfect." I hope she says yes.

"Harry that's a good idea. Then you guys will be my bosses and you guys can tell everyone how absolutely amazayn I am." I know she was just joking around but she really is 'amazayn' and wonderful.

"I'm full of good ideas. I have to go babe. We're going out to dinner. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too Ems." I hang up and walk out of the bathrooms.

"Ready for dinner?" I ask.

"Yes!" They all shout though Niall shouts the loudest. How did I get so lucky?