Chapter Sixteen

Avalon's POV:

Tomorrow they were leaving for eight months. I was with Niall so i have been acting happy. Well it wasn't acting i was happy with him but in the back of my head all i could thing about was the tour.

We were watching some movies at his house and all i could think about was how he was leaving tomorrow, I got up and walked out onto the porch. (the door had been open because of how nice the weather was tonight.) Niall came out after me kinda confused. My back was to the door so I didn't know he had followed me out. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. Then he whispered "it's the tour isn't it."

I turn around as a tear falls down my cheek and buried my face in his chest. He tightens his grip around me and sways slighly back and fourth while humming Little Things. After a couple minutes I look up pin two his beautiful blue eyes.

"Don't you worry. I care about you so much. Avalon you mean a lot to me. Avalon, I think I love you."

"What?" I say.

"I said. I think I love you."

"You-You think you love me?" I ask full of shock.

"No. I know I love you. Sorry if this makes things awkward I just couldn't hold it in. You don't have to say it back." He rambles.

"No. I love you too."

A smile spreads across his face and he kisses me. It isn't long. It isn't passionate. It's simple but effective. I'm just glad we've finally said I love you.

I head home not happy for tomorrow to come.

Niall's POV:

I couldn't stand to see Avalon cry. I know if I tell her i want to stay with her she will not let me and i know i have to go but I really dont want to leave her for eight months. She walked out the door to go home and all i wanted to do was scream, I was so sad but i know Avalon hates when I'm not in a good mood so I tried not to think about it and tried to go to sleep before I did I sent Avalon a text.

To My Eating Companion:

I love you more than food. I'm going to miss you a lot on tour but I'll get through it knowing that you're here waiting for me:)

I set my phone down and charge it on my nightstand while I turn off the lights and fall into a deep sleep.

Avalon's POV:

Even though I was so depressed Niall's text made a smile appear on my face. I text him back.

To My Little Irish Potato:

I love you too and don't ever miss me because I'll always be with you... in your heart. That sounded cheesy. I'm spending too much time with Emily and Harry I guess. 

It is late so by the time I get home Emiliy is already asleep. I was so tired so right when I got to my bed i fell asleep. I woke up before Emily because I wanted to get ready for this horrible day.

I got out of bed to see a text from Niall 

"Good Morning Babe P.S. turn that frown upside down ;)" 

I smiled at the text because I thought it was cute that he was trying to cheer me up. I got dressed in super tight jeans and and one of Niall's hoddie he had left at my house one day. As I put it on I felt like I was hugging him.

Emily finally woke up in the worst mood. I tried to say things to cheer her up but that didnt work. We're all driving to Louis' house and then we'll drive to the airport together. The drive to Louis' house was dead silence. When we got there we just walked in, when we walked in everyone was there and all the boys and there girlfriends were laughing except Niall and Harry. As we walk in all head turn towards us and then Niall gets up and walks up to me, he gives me a famous Horan Hug and then giggles.

It was a very serious and sad moment so I look at Niall confused as to why he giggled. Then he says "I like your hoddie princess"

Then I remembered that I was wearing his hoddie. I noticed that Harry hadn't said anything to Emily and I wanted to punch him in the face right then and there, how could he not say anything to her,

I could tell she was dying inside. Liam says lets go so we all get in the car I sit next to Niall but Emily sits on the floor because Harry didn't say she could sit on his lap which he always does.

When this happens Louis says that we should go to McDonald's because he was hungry and Niall probalbly was too. When we get there we all pile out of the car except Emily. We all crowd around Harry yelling at him for what he was doing to Emily.

He realizes what he had done and went to talk to Emily.They come back to the car and Harry pulled Emily on his lap. Emily tries to get up but harry won't let her but when he does we all see he has a boner. I was very disturbed those two are very inapropro.

Anyway we get to the airport and go inside, I looked down at my hand to realize I had been holding Niall's hand since we were at Louis' house and i realize when we got in the airport my grip on his hand got tighter. I looked up at him to see he was looking at me, we only had a couple minutes till he was leaving. A tear runs down my face and Niall wipes it away with his thumb. I see a tear run down his cheek but I couldn't see him cry I would start balling if I did so I just bury my face in his chest and he squezzes me in a hug. Then we hear their flight being called and I look at the rest of the boys to see them saying goodbye to their girlfriends then I look back at Niall to see he is holding a small green velvet box.

I look up at him in confusion and he says "Princess i promise to call, skype, text, whatever every day and please don't find someone else while I'm gone. There won't be one minute.. one second that I wont think about you."

He opens the box to reveal an adorable necklace thats has a emrald "N" and a shamrock. More tears fall and I just hug him tight and say "I would never leave you Nialler."

I hear paul yell that Harry and Niall have to go so Niall quickly helps me put the necklace on then right before he leave he gives me a kiss and not just any kiss this kiss was so passioniate.

He walks away and wait there for a moment to see him turn around and a tear roll down his rosy cheek. We both turn around and he boards the plane and I just have to walk back to the car because I dont want to start balling which is what I think Emily did. I"m in the car by myself waiting for the rest of the girls when my phonr viabraites it's a text from Niall 

"not one minute not one second."

He is not making this tour thing easy for me.