Chapter Thirty-One

Harry's POV:

"Emily!" Emily's mom, Laura said. 

"Hi." Emily says while cowarding behind me. I pull her next to me and hold her tight. I don't want this is hurt my baby. 

"Baby I missed you!" Laura says while trying to pull Emily away from me and to her for a hug. I hold her tighter so she can't take her.

"Who's this?" Emily asks.

"My boyfriend, Cole." She says with a smile.

"So he's one of your clients. Did you go to the strip club thinking you would just get a lap dance then end up being dragged here so my mom wouldn't look like a whore? Isn't working." Emily says with a scowl. 

"No Em. He's my actual boyfriend. I know I haven't been the best mom but I want to change that. How about I treat you to dinner tonight?" Laura asks. 

"Only if I can bring Harry along." Emily says with no emotion.

"That's a great idea! I'd love to get to know the guy that stole my little girl's heart. Do you mind if I bring Cole along? You know, so you can get to know him better too? If you don't want me to I won't. I really just want to mend things with you." Laura says. She's putting on a hell of a show. I hope Emily doesn't buy any of this. 

"No. Bring him. It's fine. Hiw about we meet at TGI Friday's in an hour. I'm sure Harry wants to shower and stuff." Emily says.

"Okay. I'm so happy you're agreeing to have dinner with me. I love you baby girl. I'll see you at dinner sweetie." Laura says as she walks out with her man candy attatched at her hip.

"Harry go shower." Emily tells me.

"Only if you join me." Harry says.

"No but if you do that for me we'll have a bit of fun later." She whispers in my ear. 

"Are you finally ready?" I ask shocked.

"No I'm not a slut. But we'll have fun doing pretty much everything else." She winks at me while going to sit next to Avalon on a couch in the main dressing room. I walk home since our hotel is right next door. 

I quickly shower and get dressed. It only takes me a half hour because although I take long showers usually, I hurried up so I could kiss Emily a bit before we left. That always relieves my stress. 

"Emily!" I call out when I get closer to the main dressing room. 

"Harry?" The sweet angelic voice I was looking for calls back. I see her small petite figure turn the corner and come closer to me. "That was fast."

"I know. I was hoping we could snog a bit before dinner." I suggest.

"You don't need to ask me twice." God I love this girl. She is so beyond perfect.

It get's pretty heated pretty quickly. I take her to my personal dressing room that I share with Zayn and Liam. Only Niall and Avalon are here still and they're in the main dressing room so it's no big deal. I lay her down and climb on top of her all without breaking contact with her sweet lips. I have one hand on the small of her back underneath her and the other on her waist stroking from her breast to her ass. She is so perfect. 

"Wait. Harry." She says while pulling away. "What time is it?" She checks the time and says that we have to go now. Great.

"Can't we just stay here and snog some more?" I ask hopefully.

"No." She smiles and walks out of the building with me following her. I catch up and wrap my arm around her.

The entire way walking we're silent. Neither one of us says a word. I'm debating telling her about her mom but It'd crush her. I can't be the one to make her upset. I mean I don't want anyone to do it but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt her.