Chapter Twelve

Avalon's POV:

It's been a couple weeks since the Alan Carr interview and Emily is doing much better. I was staying over Niall's house because Harry was over at mine with Emily. Niall and I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. I wake up in the middle of the night and it's really dark and I thought I saw something so I try to wake Niall up.

"Niall......Niall."

He answers finally,his voice sounding tired,"what princess"

"I'm scared" I say

He tightens his grip around me

"don't be scared babe I'm here"

I put my head back on his chest and he starts humming Little Things and I fall asleep. I wake up and Niall is sitting up watching tv and I look at the clock and it says 1:00 pm. I look over at Niall and he notices I'm awake.

"Hey sleepy head" he laughs

"How did I sleep that long?" I say

"Well maybe it has to do with waking me up at three o'clock in the morning" he says.

"Oh yeahh sorry about that" I smile

He laughs "don't be sorry wake me up when ever you need me"

We both get up and are obviously hungry so we get something to eat.

"Let's do something tonight" I say

"Like what" Niall says lifting an eyebrow

"No you weirdo I mean like a party or something" I teasingly push him

"Hahaha" Niall laughs

"Let's have a Bon fire!"

"Yeah that sounds fun" Niall excitedly said

I called all the members of one direction told them to invite their girlfriends and I invited Emily. Niall was outside getting everything ready. The girlfriends couldn't come because Danielle was in America at a dance competition, Eleanor was going to a fashion show, and Perrie was on tour. Emily didn't feel well but she forced Harry to go since he always stayed home with her. So it ended up that the people coming were Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn. I get out some snacks and bring the outside to see Niall has made an awesome fire.

"Nice fire babe" I say going back inside cuz I hear the doorbell ring. I answer and see all the boys at the door.

"Avalon! Long time no see!!" Louis says as he gives me a death gripping hug.

"Louis I saw you yesterday." I laugh

"Oh yeah" he says as he then continues to walk into the house.

I greet the rest of the boys and we all go out to the fire. Growing up with three brothers I was comfortable around guys.....not in a bad way just when I was hanging out with all of them it wasn't like oh niall's girlfriend is here it was like yay Avalon is here. We were all just good friends.

"So Avalon. You and Niall?" Louis asks while nudging me.

"Oh god. I already have Emily for teasing I don't need you too." I groan.

"First off I will always tease you. Second off where is that girl?" Louis asks.

"She wasn't feeling well. She stayed home. I wanted her out of the house though because she shouldn't be cramped up at home. That can't be good for her. She hasn't left the house in a while. We've had lazy days." Harry speaks up.

"Give me the phone. She's my best friend. I can get her to do anything." I gloat.

"I doubt she's going to listen to you. She didn't listen to me and I give her amazayn kisses." Harry says.