The beginning of a new forever Pt. 2

"So let me get this straight. You spent the night at Han's?" Hillary whispered. We were sitting on the train on our way to a temple. Mrs. Hashimoto and the other girls sat towards the front knocked out.

"Yes," I bit my lip blushing.

"Did you guys?" she asks.

"Hillary!" I shriek. She covers my mouth and laughs. I looked around and everyone sitting around us either had head phones on or were sleep.

"Did you?" she pressed. I tapped my chin feeling the weight of the ring on my necklace.

"I'm not telling."

"Oh come on. That would have been hot." She leans back sighing. I touched the ring through my shirt feeling the fairly large gem. I sink back into my thoughts remembering that night. I wouldn't change it for the world.

"You know besides the PDA you guys are really private." Hillary says.

"What about you and that red head guy?"

"Oh he was a douche," Hillary says, "Can you believe we leave tomorrow?"

"What!" I yell and people hop awake. We leave tomorrow? Tomorrow? How is that possible? I can't leave it seems like just yesterday Hillary took me to the garage party.

                                                                                       *****

We all stood in the middle of temples opening.

"Everyone say Meiji Jingo!" A tourist holding up Mrs. Hashimoto's phone said.

"Meiji Jingo!" we all said in unison.

"Thank you! Alright girls lets go," Mrs. Hashimoto lead us through. The architecture of the shrine was overwhelmingly huge.

"I could live here." Hillary says snapping pictures.

"Take a picture of me in front of that building?" I ask handing her my phone. I darted over to a free space away from other tourists.

"Step back further," Hillary yells. I step back and I knock into someone.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"You're alright," I was stunned by the man's British accent. His eyes were like coal. He gave off a weird vibe so I just briskly jogged over to Hillary.

"Let's go he gives me the creeps." I pull Hillary and walk back over to our group. I turned to look over my shoulder and the guy was still staring at us.

"Alright ladies next stop is the Hello Kitty café and then we start packing." Mrs. Hashimoto smiled at us.

                                                                                            *****

"If we have kids—"

"If? We're having kids," Han says.

"When we have kids, after I finish school, what are you going to name them?" I ask running my hands through his hair.

"If it's a boy either Dominic or Roman," he says.

"I like Dominic."

"If it's a girl then Amaya or Mia."

"I like both of those a lot." I say.

"So I'll come to Maryland, meet your parents, and then help you move back to Tokyo."

"Well you have to stay a year with me, come to my graduation and then that same day we'll move." I say.

"Sounds good to me," he yawns kissing my forehead. I looked at my phone. It was 10:30pm.

"Alright I have to go Hun." I lift the covers up and start to find my clothing which were all over the place.

"Alright wife," Han gets up as well. I slid on my pants and shirt. Before we went to the hotel we detoured over to Han's garage so Han could take a look at someone's car.

"Hey Neela and Sean?" I looked at the two sitting together all lovey dovey. Did she break up with DK?

"Hey Julian." Neela says hugging me. Sean waves and I sit down.

"So what's up?" I ask crossing my legs.

"Nothing much," Sean says his deep accent. I nod my head and look over at Han who is already at work on a car. A pang in my chest starts and the little voice in my head says run.

Nausea sits in my throat.

"You alright Julian?" Neela asks. Something's not right.  I have to get out of here.

"Han!" I scream. He comes running up the steps.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Is she going to throw up?" Sean says pushing his chair back. I get up and pull Han to a corner.

"Hold me," I latch onto him taking in everything. His shirt, the way he smells, his hair, his eyes, his heartbeat.

"Don't be nervous about going back home babe. Before you know it I'll be coming home." He smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him craving every part of him. He pulls away laughing. Someone whistles in the back.

"Don't let go," I cry, "Leave with me lets go back to your house or help me pack. Let's not stay here"

"Alright give me a second." He walks back down the steps to the car. Without warning cars speed into the garage. DK hops out and punches Han.

"Han!" I gun it towards the stairs but someone grabs my arms. One thing lead to another DK drew his gun and pointed it at Han. They exchange words and Han punches DK and the gun drops out of DK's hands.

"Han come on!" I yell. I wrestled to get free but nothing work. I turn around and three people are holding me back.

"I'll meet you at your place!" Han yells at me. Gun shots fire and just before Han gets into his car he  looks up at me and mouths I love you before pulling off. The last thing I see is the back of Han's lights  going out onto the street.