Hobbs secret

Airplane (present time)

"She's fine." I said.
"You go over there and bring her and my granddaughter home or so help me--" my sister hissed.
"Marjory!" Tom said urgently from the background. I heard Marjory sigh.
"If it weren't for you, and that witch, Julian wouldn't been in this situation." She screeched.
"Her name is Ellen," I said dully. Ever since me and Ellen had that  fling twenty something years ago  my relationship with my sister hasn't been the same.
"Whoever. Talk to her and tell her daughter to stay away from Julian do you understand?"
"Yes, marjory and she's my daughter too."
"Whatever just keep your daughter away from mine and I mean that." She hung up and I tossed the phone on the chair across from me. Toretto and the gang were standing over a map. I forced myself out of the chair.
"Everything alright Hobbs?" Letty asked tucking a strand behind her ear.
"Yeah, where's Han?"
"Bathroom." I locked eyes with Toretto and nodded. I walked down the aisle to the small bathrooms. The faucet had just turned off and I could hear shuffling. The sign switched to vacant and as soon as Han opened the door I grabbed the front of his shirt and pushed him back in.
"What in the hell are you doing!" He yelled. I stared him down watching fear grow bigger and bigger in his eyes. 
"Why weren't you there?"
"Where? What are you talking about?" I shoved him into the wall and mushed his face in the mirror.
"I sent you the location of the house where Julian was and you didn't. Go." I said trying to pace my breathing. He looked down at the ground and shook his head.
"I don't know," he said. I grabbed the back of his head and mushed his face back into the mirror.
"That's not a good enough answer," I hissed through clenched teeth. Tears rolled down his face and I let him go. He was in a conflict of interest. Between Giselle and Julian however, he must accept the fact that he has a child on the way. The guilt was not his own though. I feel as much responsible for this as he. If only I had stopped Julian from going on that trip despite Marjory's wishes. This was not a part of the plan. I walked out and left Han crying against the wall. I pulled out my phone and punched in those dreaded numbers.
"Hello?" Her voice was poised and skeptical.
"Ellen, we need to talk."
"Yes, we do. One of your daughters is getting married." I stopped in my tracks and looked at my phone. I could here her distant hello's.
"Which one?"
"Lauren."