Before Tokyo there was London

"Ramsey I have to leave," I shoved all of my things into my duffle bag. She threw the covers off of her and banged my shoulder.
"What happened between you and him huh?" I didn't answer her I kept my head down.
"Julian tell me you didn't!" She shrieked. I stuffed the last of my clothes in and zipped it shut.
"Well you know what Ramsey it'll be our little secret OK?" I said an she scoffed.
"I told you that guy was dangerous and now you went out with him!"
"It wasn't just me and him it was me and some other guy and girl like a double date." I slid on my sneakers and looked around for my notebook.
"Who? what did they look like?" Ramsey asked pulling her hair back.
"She had dark hair it was curly not like yours hers were looser. She also had a very...different attitude." I said. The green leather bound journal stuck out from underneath the bed.
"And the guy?" She asked.
"He had blonde hair and was very short."
"There will be a consequence to your actions Julian and I will be there to tell you I told you so,"
"Thanks Ramsey." I said sarcastically. She shrugged and bumped by me.
"I need you to hide something for me," she said coming back into the room.
"What is it?" I took the box she held out and shook it.
"I believe that this is going to cost me a lot more than your mistake."
"Who said it was a mistake after all I really do like him." I said.
"Too bad you have to go back to the states. You should stay with me I'm a lonely 25 year old who parties by herself," she laughed.
"Call that guy up from the club,"
"Which one?" She smirked.
"The bald guy dark skin with the shades and thick accent." I said thrusting the box and notebook into the bag before swinging it over my shoulder.
"No not my type." We both fell out laughing.
"See you on the flip side Ramsey." I said hugging her. Even though we go through our moments I love my cousin.
"Take care and oh enjoy Japan in a few months!" She yelled as I was exiting the door.
"I will thanks!"