Traitor

HAN POV

"You've got be kidding me," Brian said. I sat in the reclined chair next to his hospital bed. His tightly wrapped leg was elevated with straps.
"Yeah, Hobbs called me in to help. I told him that you wouldn't have been able to come in this condition." I popped open a bag of chips and offered Brian some. He just put his arm over his face.
"I can't believe I break my leg at the worst time," he shouted throwing his pillow across the room.
"Man, your car is totaled. But don't worry about Mia she is with Julian."
"How is she...Julian?" He asked.
"She's alright. She wasn't happy about Mia staying there with her...you know, because of Dom."
"I could only imagine what Mia is going through," he retorted. I looked at him for a solid second. A quick spark of anger flashed through me.
"You know, Dom attacked Julian? At the store a few months ago." I said firmly. I knew what he was trying to say when he brung up Mia but Mia is his sister. He wouldn't hurt her. It was Julian and Chihiro that I was worried about.
"I think it's time for you to go Han," Brian said sternly. I chucked the bag of chips at his chest and walked out.
I needed to focus on helping the crew get Dom back. I dialed Hobbs but there was no answer. Same went for Rome, Ramsey and everyone else. Something was up.

JULIAN POV

*A few weeks later*

The kids were asleep. Mia and I sat on the patio eating dinner. I swished the little bit of wine I had left in the glass and took it to the head.
"So, that's why Shaw was after you?" Mia asked meekly. I nodded my head grimacing at the bottom of my now empty glass.
"Yes, but he's locked up I hope. Last time I saw him...I don't even want to remember."
"Wow...I'm sorry," Mia said grabbing my hand.
"Don't be it's over now," I say getting up.
"Tomorrow, we should take the kids to the zoo or park or something?" She said.
"That's a great idea."