I ran

Chapter 4:

*Izzy*

I scrapped my feet along the ground to my locker, trying to cover up my tears.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey" a familiar voice spoke.

I looked up, scared to see who it might be...

It was the new boy.

I didn't respond. "It's rude to ignore people when they're trying to talk to you" he smirked. "Well maybe I just don't want to talk to you" I snapped back. "I won't leave you alone until you talk to me" he said. "Fine.." I sighed. "I went through the same thing" His face went blank. "What?" I asked. "All the name calling everywhere I went. Things being thrown at me. I got bullied" He told me. I just starred at him. "Sorry, who are you?" I thought. "Harry, and you?" He shook my hand. "Isobel. Call me Izzy" I laughed.

"What's your first class?" He asked. "Science" I rolled my eyes. "Hey, same!" He smiled.

We finally got to our lockers and got our books. I received a few notes saying, "Anorexic bitch" and "Fat loser" but I tried my hardest to ignore them.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked. "Yeah" I took a deep breath and gave him a fake smile.

We got to science, I walked threw the door ready for things to be thrown at me. Scrunched up paper and spit balls hit my body.

I grabbed Harry's arm, tight. He wrapped one of his large, comforting hands on my right hip.

We found a free desk at the back of the room.

Harry gave me a comforting smile as we sat down.

Once class had started I got to know Harry a lot better. He was so sweet and caring. He made me feel happy. I was dying inside but he gave me a little strength.

*Harry*

Talking to Izzy made me so happy. We hardly knew each other but she was like my best friend.

In science we got to know each other so well. It was so good to see someone go through so much laugh and smile.

I felt so good that I was the reason she was smiling and laughing.

We got into trouble a few times but we giggled about it...

Izzy was perfect but then why was she bullied?

That's what I didn't know...

----------

Enjoying it I hope.

If so, please vote, comment and share.

Ily all so much. xxxxxx