I ran

Chapter 13:

Today I was meeting up with Luci. We haven't seen each other in a few years.

All I could wonder is if she would recognize me.

We decided to meet at Starbucks at 10 am.

I got up and grabbed the fluffy, white covers and flew them off me and jumped out of bed.

I made a trip to the bathroom and cleaned up my black eyes from my mascara and all my makeup that I hadn't removed from yesterday.

I don't usually wear loads of makeup. I normally dab on a bit of concealer and put mascara on my eye lashes.

I went to my wardrobe and thought for a few minutes of what I was going to wear.

I pulled out a cream top with floral lace and peach coloured skater skirt.

I slipped the top over my head and pulled on my skirt to sit over my cream top.

I went to the bathroom for a second time and pulled the hair straightener out of the bathroom cupboard and un-tangled the lead and plugged it into the powerpoint on the wall and flicked on the switch and turned on the straightener.

While I wait for the straightener to warm up I did my makeup.

I rubbed in the concealer on my spots and rolled the mascara end on my eyelashes and this time I thought I'd apply some blush.

By the time I had done my makeup and made myself look half decent the hair straightener was warm and ready to be used!

I gripped the black handle of my hairbrush that was sitting on the bench and brushed through my blonde curls and got the knots out.

I then separated my hair into parts and grabbed a chunk of hair and clapped the hair with the straightener and moved it downwards.

It took me 10 minutes or so to finish fixing my hair.

I went back into my room and into my wardrobe once again.

I kneeled down on my knees and dug through my messy pile of shoes.

I have so many shoes it's crazy.

I dug for 3 minutes or so until I found a pair that I liked and matched my outfit.

They were a beige coloured lace up shoes with a bit of a wedged heel.

I slipped my feet into them and tied up the laces.

I brushed my teeth, grabbed my purse and did all the other things I needed to do.

I trotted down stairs to see mum making breakfast.

"Morning mum" I said with a smile.

"Good morning to you too Isobel"

She turned away from what she was cooking to look at me.

She gave me a questioned look.

"And where are you off to this morning?"

"Meeting up with an old friend"

"Who may that be?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Luci" I managed to say in between all her questions.

"Anyway, I got to go!" I gave mum a quick kiss and headed straight through the door and off to starbucks!

*Harry*

I laid on my bed, bored with nothing to do.

My facebook feed was dead.

My instagram feed was dead.

And I wasn't texting anybody.

I didn't really think of making new friends when me and Izzy became close.

But I didn't think we were going to end up falling for each other either.

A big worry for me was us breaking up.

Then we'd go our separate ways.

She'd have no one.

I'd have no one.

We'd have no one.

And I was scared of breaking her heart.

I would never think of doing it.

But sometimes it can just happen...

I love Isobel so much.

I had no mates because of previous bullying at my old school, that's the reason why I moved here.

I couldn't think of anything else to do but call Izzy.

I found her number in my contacts and rang her phone.

"The person you have dialed is no-"

"Damn it...

She has her phone off"

I was bored out of my brain.

*Izzy*

I finally made it to starbucks and also regretted wearing shoes with a heel.

My feet are aching & aching.

I open the doors of starbucks and I see Luci but I also see people.

People from school.

"This couldn't get any better" I sarcastically whispered to myself.

They all starred and looked at me as I walked over towards Luci.

"Isobel!" She smiled, waving one hand.

"Hi Luci" I smiled as I took a seat where she was sitting.

I looked around nervously behind me and saw them still laughing, whispering and starring at me.

"So, how have you been?" I heard Luci say but I didn't think of replying.

"Izzy?"

"Hello?"

"Oh. Yeah. Um. Good." I said trying to force a smile.

"Are you alright Izzy?" Luci asked.

I turned my head to the table on the other side of the room.

"Yeah. I just hate bullies..."

"What? You get bullied?"

"Yes..."