I ran

Chapter 5:

*Izzy*

School was finally over and Harry had asked me to do something with him after school. So I agreed and we went to Starbucks.

"Do you want anything Iz?" He asked. "I'm not hungry" I lied. "Thirsty?", "No" I lied again. "Izzy. You have to eat something!" Harry his green orbs starred at mine. "But I don't want to.." I gripped his shoulder. He just rolled his eyes.

Harry ordered and came back with a chocolate muffin for me as well as his, a chocolate mocha.

"Harry" I said pushing away the muffin. "What?" He snapped. "You also paid? You're acting like my boyfriend" I said. He didn't say anything and just sipped at his drink.

So I picked at my muffin.

*Harry*

I don't know if I liked Izzy, she seems more like a best friend then a girlfriend.

I had to make her eat something. She always listened to the bullies calling her fat though she wasn't. She was skinny and beautiful, her skin was a pale white but it had a glow to it.

"You're acting like my boyfriend" she said. I didn't give her a reply.

I still didn't know why she got bullied. So I asked...

She replied, "I don't really know. I guess it just happens.. to anyone. And they chose me.

I used to have braces, they picked on me for that.

I wear glasses, they pick on me for that.

I have no friends, they pick on me for that.

I'm not smart, they pick on me for that.

They pick on me for the most stupidest things. Things that don't matter. But a lot of people have braces, have glasses, have no friends, aren't smart. That's what I don't understand Harry.

Why me Harry? Why me?"

She tried holding back my tears but she couldn't. I moved next to her and hugged her tight. "I don't understand either Izzy" I hugged her tighter.

*Izzy*

He hugged me tight. I felt so safe in his arms. I felt like no one could bully me when he was by my side.

My tears smudged my mascara. My eyes were black. He wiped my eyes.

"How about you come back to mine and we can fix you up?" Harry offered. I nodded with a slight smile. "Thanks" I whispered through my tears.

----------

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER