I ran

Chapter 11:

*Izzy*

"Morning beautiful" Harry whispered in my ear, waking me up.

"Good morning" I sighed rubbing my eyes.

He made a sudden movement I was not expecting and started tickling my stomach.

"HARRY!" I burst out laughing not being able to keep it in.

He continued to tickle me until I forced him to stop since I couldn't breathe.

He pulled a few strands of hair out of my face and tucked them behind my ear.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek which made my cheek turn a light red.

"Hey..." I thought.

"What ever happened to those 5 second of summer tickets we were talking about?"

"Oh, the tickets" Harry bit his lip.

"They already sold out by the time I got to buy them..."

I frowned but told him that it doesn't matter but I was still a little disappointed.

*Harry*

I knew she'd mention them tickets. I was hoping she wouldn't. I had to lie and say they sold out though the truth was,

it was Izzy's birthday in a week and I thought I could give her a ticket as a birthday present.

I hated having to lie to her but it wasn't a bad lie.

An awkward silence grew. So I picked Izzy up off of her bed, bridal style and carried her down stairs as she screamed telling me to put her down.

She playfully slapped my shoulder when I released her from my arms.

"Don't make me tickle you again" I warned her sarcastically.

She just gave me a cute giggle.

"I better call my mum, if she saw I wasn't there when she woke up she will kill me" I told her pulling my phone out from my pocket and dialing her number.

Izzy jumped onto the couch and switched on the television while I was on the phone.

Once I had gotten off the phone I walked over to the couch.

"As I predicted" I said.

"Huh?" Izzy turned to face me.

"My mum is going to kill me, she wants me to go back home but I'm spending the day with my girl" I leaned in to hug her.

Izzy pushed me away softly by my chest. "No...

I think it might be best if you leave. I don't want you to get into to anymore trouble Harry".

*Izzy*

"Fine" Harry got up off the couch and stormed out the door after getting his stuff from my room upstairs.

Harry had a bit of a temper. I hope he didn't take it the wrong way...

*A/N*

Sorry for another short chapter!

I'm trying my best to make them as long as I can and as interesting as I can.

If there are any ways I could improve, please comment!

- Vote

- Comment

- Share