I ran

Chapter 6:

*Izzy*

We walked from Starbucks to Harry's house since it was only about 10-15 minutes away. The walk was quite silent. We didn't really talk much.

When we got to Harry's house I was amazed. His house was pretty big... well huge, enormous!

We walked through the front door taking our shoes off our feet and leaving them at the front door.

In the kitchen was his mum making dinner. "Hey mum" Harry gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey baby" she said kissing him back. "This is my friend, Isobel" he introduced me. "Izzy" I corrected him. He just rolled his eyes. "I'm Anne. Nice to meet you. Izzy" she said 'Izzy' for clearly to tease Harry.

Harry took me up to his room and introduced me to his sister Gemma also.

"Um, come to the bathroom" he grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom. "Let's clean you up" he said grabbing tissues from the box on the bench. "Harry" I stopped him. "I can clean myself up" I giggled. So left me by self to clean my face and get rid of my black eyes.

Harry was in his room sitting on his bed trying to solve a rubix cube when I walked in. He looked up at me and bit his lip then squinted his eyes.

"You know you don't need to wear makeup Isobel" he said.

"That's not what everyone else thinks" I frowned.

"Izzy" he said with a mean sounding tone.

I just starred into his sparkling green orbs.

I sat on his bed next to him. "Thanks Harry" I placed my right hand on his knee. He smiled. "You've made me happy" I told him, "you're someone who likes me for me and you make me laugh and smile. I feel like i've known you forever. You're my best friend Harry. I love you"

"I love you too Isobel"

We hugged for a minute or two.

I never wanted to let go.

-------

63 reads and 8 votes!! Wow! Thanks so much!

Follow my instagram, my_superhumans

Please vote, comment and share! It would mean the world to me.