the sweet revenge

Louis' P.O.V.

As soon as we enter the room Harry pushes me against the door roughly.

He attacks my lips and his tongue is in my mouth almost immediately.

I moaned around it as Harry detaches our lips and tugs my shirt over my head without a word.

His hands then go to my pants and he whips them off and throws them across the room landing around the same place my shirt landed.

It should have been awkward or difficult but Harry just seemed to ignore my cast while taking full advantage.

He attaches his lips to my neck as he grinds down into me.

I moan and whimper feeling myself get harder and harder as time passes.

I rut back into him helplessly, my good hand draping around his neck.

Harry licks the purpling mark he left on my neck and gazes at it like it's a masterpiece before putting a hand between us.

He palms me and I just become a moaning mess.

I don't even care about how loud I'm being. All I care about is Harry and what he is doing.

He dips his hands into pants and I nearly lose it there.

Between the couch and the locker room I'm feeling rather untaken care of and I was showing it from through the moans that were leaving my lips as Harry's hand expertly flicked and twisted.

Harry then took off all my clothes making sure the only thing between us was the thong which still graced his hips.

With his arm around me he smirked and lent down and whispered into my ear. "Payback slut."

He then opened the door and threw me out of the room like a rag doll.

He slammed the door in my face laughing wildly.

I banged on the door and it wasn't for about ten seconds that I felt eyes on me.

I turned around angrily and went wide eyed as at least half my year was gathered around. 

"We thought someone was being attacked and by the mark on your neck I'd say you're the victim." Niall said chuckling.

I huffed not even caring really that a crowd this big was able to see me stark naked.

I turned around banging on the door once more, yelling profanities.

"HARRY OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!"

"I was wrong Louis has the baby ass but damn is it hot." Jade said smiling slightly.

This caused an eruption of laughter.

I could hear cameras going off but I couldn't bring myself to care one bit, all I could think about was that behind the door was an almost naked Harry Styles, the thought alone shooting straight to my crotch. 

"Damn I thought that ass looked good in jeans, this is something else." Zayn added.

I didn't even flinch at their words just yelled at the top of my lungs.

"STYLES IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR, I WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO TAKE CARE OF THIS FOR ME!"

I gestured downwards even though I was fully aware he couldn't see me.

The door immediately opened and Harry yanked me into the room by my casted arm.

A round of cat calling began and whistling but Harry like me, ignored it.