Chapter 4

I updated gonna do it again this week. From know on im gonna try and update once a week. Still need a new title and cover. Vote comment fan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Chapter 4-

~Felicia’s POV~

GRRR! I can’t believe she got me in this uniform. Right know me and Ella are in the girl’s locker room still so she can do my hair and put it in the bow. I have to admit the bow is kinda sorta not much cute; half of it is this pretty light blue color half neon green-

“OW! Dammit Ella! Don’t pull my hair so hard!”

“Well Sooorrry! You got this thick ass mess on your head and you keep movin!” she smacked me on the head.

I mumbled curses at her in Spanish that were too low for her hear.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.”

“I thought so.”

            What was I saying! Oh yeah! I was talking about the bow ok it also has a shiny white strip going down the middle separating the blue and zebra. Ok that’s it.

            “OK! All done” Ella grinned,

            “Bout damn time” I stood up.

            “My ass hurts. Will you rub it? Pwease?” I asked in a baby voice at the end.

            “Go get someone else to rub it, ‘cause I sure as hell won’t”

            “Oh I will” I winked at her walking to the mirror we have in here.

            “Do I have to wear this!?!” I whined Looking at myself in the mirror.

The top was pretty much a sports bra blue and was outlined blue, neon green and white strip. I was styled so it looked like it was like it wrapped around me and stopped over my right boob, and said Jaguars on my chest with a big yellow green paw print behind it.  The skirt was blue as well, with the same kind of strip as the top wrapped around my waist and a smaller one at the bottom of it, and another smaller paw print on the bottom left corner.

I turned around to look at the back and gasped at what saw.

“OH MY GOD!” I shouted.

“WHAT!?! ARE YOU OKAY!?” Ella screamed running in.

“This thing barely covers my ass”

“So?” Ella rolled her eyes at me.

“My ass really is that big” I pouted

“So. Be proud look at mine it’s about the same size as yours, and Miguel loves it” she smirked at me patting her ass.

“One. EWWW! Two. Mine is still bigger and it barely is being covered.”