Chapter 5

Hey all updated again. Remember Vote Comment Fan. Title suggestions, and covers welcomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

-Lici's POV-

“Why the hell did you do that, we don’t know them?” I asked Ariana in between laughs. Right know we are laying around in the mini gym laughing because Ariana stole their all clothes.

“That guy, Yeah, that’s my older brother Damien” she said in between laughs.

“Why would you take them?” Ella asked still laughing.

“For this reason…it’s hilarious” she laughed.

“Oh My Gee. I have an idea!” I said slapping the ground sitting up.

“What!?!” they asked in unison.

I explained my plan and decided we would put it into affect during second block. Until then Ella made use practice and learn all the moves she could in a amount of time we had.

~40 minutes later~

            BRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGG!

            “Ok we have to go checkin with second period” Ella said after mine and Ariana’s last failed attempt at a double full where we crossed in to an ‘X’ shape, that left us sprawled on the floor with her on top.

            “Bout time,” I push Ariana off me.

            “OW! There was a person on top of you,” Ariana rolled on to her back.

            “Shut up and let’s go. We have 5 minutes till they clear the hall.” I walked towards the door.

           “Ok. Everyone got clothes,” we nodded at Ella, “Ok once we check in we commence with the plan.”

“Ok you remember where everything goes?” I checked them one more time after we checked with our teacher turns out we all have the same classes.

“Yea” “Yepperz” they said at the same time.

“Alright. Autobots role out. I’M OPTIMUS PRIME!” I said.

“NO! I AM” Ella and Ariana shouted.

After 5 minutes of arguing we came to an agreement.

“OK! OK! I’m Optimus Prime, Ariana you Bumblebee and Ella your Ironhide. Do we all agree?”

“I still wanna be Sentinel Prime.” Ella said under her breathe.

“Shut up and let’s go before the bell rings. And besides he turns bad. Now for the last time Autobots roll out.” This time we split up to finish the prank.