Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Danielle’s POV (Arianna’s mom)~

          Those eyes I know I’ve seen them before I can’t believe Aaron didn’t see it.

          “What’s wrong baby?” Aaron walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me securely, after the girls left. I stood there shell shocked.

          “Yeah, mom are you ok?” Damien asked, I forgot he was in the room.

          “Yeah, go back to class. I’ll see you when you get home,” I responded snapping out of my trance, giving me one last look he left leaving me and Aaron alone.

          “It’s impossible.”

          “What’s impossible?”

          “Her.”

          “Who Arianna?”

          “No her friend.”

           “Which one?”

           “Felicia.”

           “That’s HIS daughter” I said barely auditable but I know he got it because all his muscles went tense.

           “Are you sure?”

           “Are you serious? She is the spitting image of HIM,” I pulled away to look at him, “and her eyes I knew I have seen them somewhere they’re HIS eyes.”

           “What do we do?”

           “Call Beta and we will discuss it with him. Until then keep it on the down low no one can know about this.” Aaron switched into alpha mode, which is really sexy. Rawr;) Yes we are werewolves and Aaron is our Alpha and I’m his mate.

          We just moved here expanding our land we are one of the most powerful packs in the world, having half of the U.S. and parts of Canada. The other half of the country is controlled by HIM, but there is an area that we have been fighting over for years and have lost a lot of pack members too.

          Our pack is unique we don’t just have wolves but; vampires, fairies, pixies, witches, demons, angels, and others. HIS pack is like ours but they are evil and ruthless. Now a day a lot of packs are mixed, but there are still the traditional ones that don’t agree that creatures should mix or mate.

           “I’ll call them now” I reached for his phone, I dialed in his number.

           “Hello?” said a feminine voice with a slight Spanish accent, that I could tell was his mate, Maria.

           “Hi, Maria”

           “Hi, Dani how are you?”

           “Good. What do you need?”

           “Could you and Felipe come to the school it’s important?”

           “OH! What did my kids do now?”

           “No. It involves the pack.”

           “We’ll be there in half an hour to an hour. Felipe is at an important meeting.”

           “Ok. See you soon.”

           “Bye.”

           “They’ll be here in half an hour to an hour.” I said turning to look at Aaron shocked to see he was right behind me.

           “That’s plenty of time for a quickie.” He leaned in kissing my neck. Bet you can guess where this leads to;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two uploads in one weekXD

Hope you all liked.