Chapter 8

Chapter 8

-Lici’s POV-

             “That was weird” Ella said once we were in the hallway.

             “Yeah. Sorry aout my parents they are wierdos”

             “ALL parents are wierdos” I rolled my eyes.

             “What class do we have now Ella?”

             “Gym”

             “That’s the class my big brother teaches” she said jumping up and down like an idiot.

            “How many of your relatives go here?” I was really curious because we’ve already met her parents and three of her siblings.

            “Um…” she paused as we kept walking, “do you want to know sibling or cousins?”

            “Siblings,” me and Ella answered together.

            “There is Damien, Daniel, and AJ, there seniors, Arielle and Aroura are juniors, then there is the fantastic fabulous me and my twin Dahvie, and Aerodesa is a freshman. The ones that work here are Arabella is she’s freshman English, Arin is Art, and Damon is gym and he coaches the football team. All of my other siblings are in lower grades.”

            “WOW! You got a big ass family.”

            “Yeah I know there is one in every grade almost except none are in college. My sister Aerodesa is the biggest pain in the ass though.” Right when she finished her sentence I heard a loud smack, and Arianna rubbing her now pink tummy.