Making Up For Lost Time

(Prepare for smut!)

"So Tiff, Sean and I have been talking, and we decided that we should all go out tonight." Norman stated.

"Really? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, there's this bar where a couple women were attacked a couple nights ago. Figured we could go there and sort things out." Sean explained. We were in the living room, Norman's arm draped over my shoulder. It had been about two weeks after I found out about Norman's past. It was disturbing, nonetheless. But still. I couldn't leave him so broken. And he wasn't the same man he was back then.

"So when do we go?" I asked. I was nervous and excited to go. Sean and Norman had taught me a little bit of how to defend myself with a knife. Now, I had my own knife. It was tucked away under my shirt in my belt.

"Later. Around 7. We'll have dinner here, then go over and kill some fuckers." Norman stated. I nodded, leaning against him. His arm tightened its grip around my waist, keeping me pinned. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"What do you mean? Of course I am." I stated.

"You're gonna have to do some slutty things, though." He said. "You need to tempt them."

"As long as you don't let them hurt me, I'll be fine." I declared, smiling at him.

"Of course not. I won't let anything hurt you." He murmured, giving my temple a kiss. "And if we do good, we can celebrate later." The hand on my side moved down, towards my thigh. "Only if you're ok with it." He added.

"If you're ok, then I'm ok." I declared, smiling up at him. We hadn't done anything along those lines for two weeks. And I was starting to feel neglected.

"I'm sure if you're sure." He stated.

"Hey, how about you two fuck after we get the job done? And quit talking like that. You'll make me loose my appetite." Sean grumbled.

"Sean, don't be jealous that your little brother can get more pussy than you do." I retorted, sticking my tongue out at him. Norman chuckled, and Sean rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He muttered, taking a sip of beer. Norman chuckled again, and gave my temple a kiss.

"C'mon. Want me to help you with dinner?" He asked.

"Sure." We stood up from the couch and made our way into the kitchen.

"What're we making?" Norman questioned, opening the fridge. I glanced in, and saw a jar of pickles, and some ranch dressing. Feeling my stomach rumble, I grabbed them. Norman gave me a confused look. "I ain't eating pickles and ranch."

"I know. I'm just hungry." I said, opening the jar and taking out a few thick pieces of pickles, setting them on a paper plate. Then I drizzled some ranch on the side, licking my lips. Putting the ranch away, I dipped the pickles into the small pile and took a bite. My lips puckered at the sour, tart taste of the pickle. And the ranch felt like fire burning down my throat.

"You're weird." Norman muttered, pulling out some steak.

"Shut up." I grumbled, setting the pickle down and grabbing the package of meat. I opened it while Norman turned the stove on.

"We gonna add some beer and mushrooms again?" He asked. But the idea of mushrooms made my stomach churn, and I shook my head.

"Just some steak. Then maybe we can just have some chips with it. I'm thinking Doritos." I stated, opening the pantry and digging around for the big blue bag.

"Are you ok?" Norman asked. "You shouldn't eat a ton of junk food."

"So? You shouldn't talk so much. You may run out of words and won't be able to scream later." I stated, smirking at him. I saw him swallow, and grab his crotch.