Liam

HUGE BIG FAT WARNING on this one deals with drug use rape abuse all sorts so might be disturbing or upsetting doesn't go into detail tho.

Liam

Martha had just finished stitching and bandaging her legs and had left the room with Jack when Sarah started to wake up.

"Hey you" Clara smiled at Sarah

"He's really dead isn't he? Liam he's dead" Sarah asked naming one of the other men involved with Stephan as silent tears running down her cheeks.

"Yes really properly dead" Clara answered. Sarah started crying harder then frowning as she did. "That's a good thing isn't it? he can't hurt you anymore" Clara asked softly

"Yes, No, Maybe I don't know" Sarah answered frowning

"Well that makes plenty of sense" The Doctor tried to joke but he just sounded grumpy as he stood up.

"Oi you thought I said to keep quiet" Clara scolded but they both knew she wasn't annoyed because she was still smiling at him.

"Sorry boss" The Doctor mock saluted Clara sitting back down again causing Clara to roll her eyes at him.

"Now tell me whats up. why might it not be good?" Clara asked Sarah concerned

"I loved him" Sarah mumbled just barely loud enough for Clara to hear her. "At lest I think I did, I'm not sure anymore" Sarah added thinking of Jack she knew she didn't love Jack yet but she'd never felt this way with Liam.

"I don't understand, he hurt you in the worst way possible" Clara said really confused

"Stockholm Syndrome" The Doctor answered simply. he had been in Sarah's mind but he had not seen this or maybe he had but dismissed it as something else.

"No it's not" Sarah snapped angerly at her father "He was nice to me. kind. He told me he love me" Sarah explained sadly.

Flashback

Saturday night in the Smith family meant party night, this weekend it was being held at Stephan's house despite being with Sarah's mum for 10 years Stephan had never lived with them, he said he liked to have his own space which was something Sarah was very glad off except when it was his turn to host the party at his house there was nowhere for Sarah to get away from it all for a few minutes. She pulled out the package that Stephan had handed her earlier that day with instructions to wear under her clothes to the party which she was to take off as soon as she got there. Opening it up she seen it was a hot pink bikini with a picture of a cat on one cup of the top part and "birthday girl" written on the front of the g-string bottoms. Sarah looked at it in surprise she had forgotten it was her 15th birthday this week not that it matter this would be the closest thing she got to a birthday present anyway.

The bikini was very revealing once put on the top just about covered her B cup sized breasts and was literally just held together by a few strings to tie at the back and around her neck. easy access Sarah noted. the g-string bottoms were no better the small triangular front just covered her private area that she had been instructed since puberty kicked in to shave bare. Sarah looked in her full length mirror and hated what looked back at her, she looked like a child playing hooker which she supposed essentially she was, her blue eye's were completely void of any life or happiness, bruises and red marks dotted her stomach and tops of her legs from the beating Stephan had given her the day before for not greeting him as soon as he walked into the flat, even though she had been in her room doing homework and hadn't heard the door open and close. Her long dark hair went down to the middle of her back now but she would have to plat it before going to the party, Stephan liked her hair that way. Refusing to analyse herself any longer Sarah pulled on a pair of her mum's old jeans that she had been given the jeans feel down on her hips slightly too big for her small frame and a part of her knee was exposed by the tear caused by her mother falling over drunk a few months ago and pulled her worn red t-shirt over her head and slipped on the pair of heels she knew she was going to have to wear all night instantly making her feet burn in pain being too small for her size 5 feet.